Download Cobra iRadar® for PC – Windows 11/10/8/7 & Mac
Are you looking for a way to download and install the Cobra iRadar® for PC and Mac? You’ve come to the right place. Because in this tutorial, we are going to discuss how to download and install this app on a laptop or computer.
Both Windows 64 bit and 32 bit are compatible with these methods. If you have macOS, you can also run this app on it! The following method is straightforward and easy to do. Just make sure that you read the instruction thoroughly to install the Cobra iRadar® on Windows PC or Mac successfully.
How To Download and Install Cobra iRadar® for PC (Windows and Mac)
To download the Cobra iRadar® on PC, you’ll have to use an android emulator. For this tutorial, we are going to use either Nox Player or LD Player. Both of these emulators are powerful and capable of running the Cobra iRadar® on your Windows or Mac.
Method 1: Install Cobra iRadar® for PC Using Nox Player Emulator
One of the best emulators as of now is the Nox Player. This emulator can perfectly run the Cobra iRadar® on your PC. To install this emulator, follow the steps below:
- Download the latest version of Nox Player from their website.
- Once you have the Nox Player, start the installation by double-clicking the setup file and following the installation process.
- After a while, this emulator will be installed on your PC. You will find its icon on your desktop. Double click to run it.
- Find the Google Play Store and log in to your account.
- Now, look for the Cobra iRadar® and click the download button.
- Wait for the installation to complete.
- Congratulations, you have completed the installation.
Method 2: Install Cobra iRadar® for PC Using LD Player Emulator
If you choose to install the LD Player to install the Cobra iRadar® on your PC, simply follow the procedure below:
- Get the LD Player app and then download it to your computer.
- After you have the installer, double-click click it, and start the installation.
- Once you completed the installation, open the LD Player emulator.
- Go to the Play Store and log in to your account.
- Search for the Cobra iRadar® and start the download.
- After the installation, go to the home of the LD Player.
- Find the Cobra iRadar® and start using it.
- Congratulations, you can now use this app on your PC.
|App Name||Cobra iRadar®|
|Developer||Cobra Electronics Corporation|
|Update||February 12, 2021|
|Requirement||5.0 and up|
Cobra iRadar® FAQs, Guide, and Features
iRadar Takes Detection to the Cloud!
The iRadar app has been redesigned from the ground up to offer the most comprehensive protection from speed and camera enforcement threats.
• A reimagined user interface optimized to reduce driver distraction while providing highly relevant driving alerts and information
• Enhanced Map View with direction up mode, embedded traffic, night mode, and auto-zoom based on vehicle speed for an improved driving experience
• Pop-Up Alerts mirror the detector display to clearly warn of upcoming threats while simultaneously providing contextual information in the Map View
• The new CloudSource™ Platform intelligently aggregates and displays information from multiple sources, ensuring driver alerts are always relevant, timely and accurate
• Car Finder makes it easy to find your vehicle, even in the most confusing parking lots
The new app is backward compatible with all Cobra iRadar Devices. Simply log in using your existing account to revolutionize your driving experience!
iRadar is the world’s first and largest community-based radar/laser/camera detection system. iRadar allows you to share and receive alerts in real time from other iRadar users! With access to live radar/laser detection, user reports, automatic alert reporting, and Cobra’s Defender speed and red light camera database, iRadar users are the smartest and most aware drivers on the road. Download Cobra iRadar to see how social networking revolutionizes detection.
• Community-based alerts to upcoming ‘Police Spotted’ speed traps, accidents, work zones, road hazards, detours, and traffic jams
• Verified alerts from Defender®, the world’s largest database of red light, speed, and mobile cameras
• Integrates with compatible Cobra products to control settings and present alert information
• Great driving features including Live Traffic, Car Finder, Get Directions, Day/Night Mode, and customizable vehicle icons
Premium Features (requires in-app purchase)
• Radar Relay – patented technology that connects radar detectors so that radar/laser alert information is automatically shared among users in real time
• Posted Speed Limits displayed both in the app and on your connected detector
• Two convenient levels of subscription service – $4.99 per month or $49.99 per year
• 1 year Premium subscription included free with purchase of a compatible Cobra product
*Note: Certain functionalities of this app are only available when linked to a Cobra iRadar Device. To purchase a Cobra iRadar device go to www.cobrairadar.com or enter the store page on the app.
**Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
Did you know,
• Radar detectors are legal in 49 states (only Virginia prohibits their use)
• More than 42 million drivers receive a speeding ticket in the United States each year – about one in every five drivers
• The average speeding ticket costs $150 and increases insurance premiums by $900 over a 3-year period
• The Cobra iRadar and ESCORT Live communities have combined, effectively doubling the number of users contributing radar/laser data and user reports. There is strength in numbers!
Fixed an issue with displaying vehicle speed on certain devices.
The Cobra iRadar® is the property of its developer/inc. The information and contents on this website are coming from Google Play. We are not an affiliate partner with the developers. The trademark, images, logo, company name, and product name are the sole property of its developers.
The apps listed here are not hosted on our server. If the visitor uses the “Download” link, it will be redirected to its official Play Store pages.