Download Color Kids: Coloring Games for PC – Windows 11/10/8/7 & Mac
Are you looking for a way to download and install the Color Kids: Coloring Games for PC and Mac? You’ve come to the right place. Because in this tutorial, we are going to discuss how to download and install this app on a laptop or computer.
Both Windows 64 bit and 32 bit are compatible with these methods. If you have macOS, you can also run this app on it! The following method is straightforward and easy to do. Just make sure that you read the instruction thoroughly to install the Color Kids: Coloring Games on Windows PC or Mac successfully.
How To Download and Install Color Kids: Coloring Games for PC (Windows and Mac)
To download the Color Kids: Coloring Games on PC, you’ll have to use an android emulator. For this tutorial, we are going to use either Nox Player or LD Player. Both of these emulators are powerful and capable of running the Color Kids: Coloring Games on your Windows or Mac.
Method 1: Install Color Kids: Coloring Games for PC Using Nox Player Emulator
One of the best emulators as of now is the Nox Player. This emulator can perfectly run the Color Kids: Coloring Games on your PC. To install this emulator, follow the steps below:
- Download the latest version of Nox Player from their website.
- Once you have the Nox Player, start the installation by double-clicking the setup file and following the installation process.
- After a while, this emulator will be installed on your PC. You will find its icon on your desktop. Double click to run it.
- Find the Google Play Store and log in to your account.
- Now, look for the Color Kids: Coloring Games and click the download button.
- Wait for the installation to complete.
- Congratulations, you have completed the installation.
Method 2: Install Color Kids: Coloring Games for PC Using LD Player Emulator
If you choose to install the LD Player to install the Color Kids: Coloring Games on your PC, simply follow the procedure below:
- Get the LD Player app and then download it to your computer.
- After you have the installer, double-click click it, and start the installation.
- Once you completed the installation, open the LD Player emulator.
- Go to the Play Store and log in to your account.
- Search for the Color Kids: Coloring Games and start the download.
- After the installation, go to the home of the LD Player.
- Find the Color Kids: Coloring Games and start using it.
- Congratulations, you can now use this app on your PC.
Color Kids: Coloring Games
|App Name||Color Kids: Coloring Games|
|Update||July 15, 2021|
|Requirement||4.4 and up|
Color Kids: Coloring Games FAQs, Guide, and Features
When you look out the window, what do you see? Colors and shapes, green trees, square windows, a whole world of things to identify! Colors and Shapes is a fun and educational game for preschool children that helps teach object matching and color recognition skills. It’s a beautiful world out there. Help your children learn to recognize and draw it!
Color and Shape focuses on basic tracing, matching, and building skills kindergarten kids need to train. It features a number of unique mini-games designed to increase a child’s ability to recognize and match shapes, identify and pair up colours, and even solve puzzles through simple touch screen interactions. It’s incredibly easy to use and provides a fun learning environment kids will love.
Colors and Shapes includes the following mini-games:
1. Painting – Kids love colouring games! Fill in the blank objects with all kinds of fun paint, then identify the objects one by one. A fun way for children to recognize colours and shapes.
2. Collecting – A fun and challenging game where children tap the correct colored objects and gather them in a basket!
3. Look-alikes – Match up the different items by picking the ones with the same colour. A challenging but fun way to learn colours and drawing skills.
4. Matching – Outlines are at the top of the screen, and a handful of shapes are at the bottom. Challenge your kids to match them up!
5. Tracing – Help your kids trace shapes by following the outline on the screen. Great for teaching shape patterns and recognition.
6. Building – Drag and drop animated pieces on the screen to create a shape in the middle.
Colors & Shapes – Learn Coloring For Toddler Kids is a great learning experience for toddlers, preschoolers, kindergarteners, and children of all ages. Parents will appreciate the customizable difficulty settings. Kids will have a great time learning to recognize different colors and shapes, completing all of the mini-games, and earning sticker rewards!
Best of all, Colors and Shapes is absolutely free! No annoying third party ads, no in-app purchases, just pure educational fun for you and your family.
Note to Parents:
When creating Colors and Shapes, we wanted to create the most entertaining and educational game possible for both parents and their children. We’re parents ourselves, and we know how frustrating intrusive third party ads and in-app purchases can be. That’s why we decided to release this game for free. You and your child can enjoy an uninterrupted learning experience without having to worry about micro-transactions and the like. Just sit down and start learning. It’s exactly the sort of educational experience we want for our children, which is why we know your family will love it, too!
Best wishes from the parents at RV AppStudios
Get a head start on your child’s education with a fun and easy to use learning app! Colors & Shapes features several mini-games that teach kids how to recognize shapes and pick out objects based on color. Our newest update introduces a number of performance improvements along with several bug fixes, making the experience even better for adults and children alike!
Download Colors & Shapes today and enjoy a completely FREE learning experience with no in-app purchases or third party ads!
The Color Kids: Coloring Games is the property of its developer/inc. The information and contents on this website are coming from Google Play. We are not an affiliate partner with the developers. The trademark, images, logo, company name, and product name are the sole property of its developers.
The apps listed here are not hosted on our server. If the visitor uses the “Download” link, it will be redirected to its official Play Store pages.