Download ComicRack Free for PC – Windows 11/10/8/7 & Mac
Are you looking for a way to download and install the ComicRack Free for PC and Mac? You’ve come to the right place. Because in this tutorial, we are going to discuss how to download and install this app on a laptop or computer.
Both Windows 64 bit and 32 bit are compatible with these methods. If you have macOS, you can also run this app on it! The following method is straightforward and easy to do. Just make sure that you read the instruction thoroughly to install the ComicRack Free on Windows PC or Mac successfully.
How To Download and Install ComicRack Free for PC (Windows and Mac)
To download the ComicRack Free on PC, you’ll have to use an android emulator. For this tutorial, we are going to use either Nox Player or LD Player. Both of these emulators are powerful and capable of running the ComicRack Free on your Windows or Mac.
Method 1: Install ComicRack Free for PC Using Nox Player Emulator
One of the best emulators as of now is the Nox Player. This emulator can perfectly run the ComicRack Free on your PC. To install this emulator, follow the steps below:
- Download the latest version of Nox Player from their website.
- Once you have the Nox Player, start the installation by double-clicking the setup file and following the installation process.
- After a while, this emulator will be installed on your PC. You will find its icon on your desktop. Double click to run it.
- Find the Google Play Store and log in to your account.
- Now, look for the ComicRack Free and click the download button.
- Wait for the installation to complete.
- Congratulations, you have completed the installation.
Method 2: Install ComicRack Free for PC Using LD Player Emulator
If you choose to install the LD Player to install the ComicRack Free on your PC, simply follow the procedure below:
- Get the LD Player app and then download it to your computer.
- After you have the installer, double-click click it, and start the installation.
- Once you completed the installation, open the LD Player emulator.
- Go to the Play Store and log in to your account.
- Search for the ComicRack Free and start the download.
- After the installation, go to the home of the LD Player.
- Find the ComicRack Free and start using it.
- Congratulations, you can now use this app on your PC.
|App Name||ComicRack Free|
|Developer||Google Commerce Ltd|
|Update||December 15, 2014|
|Requirement||2.2 and up|
ComicRack Free FAQs, Guide, and Features
ComicRack for Android is the companion for the best eComic Reader and Manager for PCs: ComicRack for Windows
Optimized for phones and tablets it allows you to read your eComics anywhere you want.
When used together with ComicRack for Windows it allows automatic synchronization of eComics with your Android device via USB, including reading positions, reading lists and bookmarks. Your synchronized eComics will also be converted and optimized so they can be read fast an reliable on your handheld device. And best of all, this way you can read all the formats ComicRack for Windows supports (PDFs and even WebComics). Optionally the eComics can even be size optimized during synchronization which usually makes them half the size without noticeable quality reduction.
ComicRack includes a Live Wallpaper that shows random covers from your library. You can even start reading by double tapping the background.
ComicRack also includes a highly configurable app widget that allows you to glimpse into your library and start reading immediately if you see something you like.
Short feature list:
• Optimized for phones and tablets
• Reader with single and double page viewing
• Advanced zoom modes
• Auto scrolling
• Right to left reading mode for mangas
• Color adjustments
• Automatic page cropping for small devices
• Full library management with lists and searching
• Management of reading states (unread, completed, bookmarks etc.)
• USB synchronization with ComicRack for Windows
• Reads CBZ and CBR natively
• When used together with ComicRack for Windows it supports CBZ, CBR, CB7, CBT, PDF, DJVU and WebComics
• Live Wallpaper
• App Widgets
• Twitter integration
This is the add supported free version. If you like the program and want to get rid of the ads, get wireless synchronisation and in general do a good thing, please buy the full version.
If you want to use your external SD Card to store Comics on Android 4.4 and above, please follow the the guide in the FAQ.
If you experience any bugs it is best to post your problems in the appropriate section of the user forum.
Documentation is located at
FAQ is available at
User and Support Forum is at
Even if you have no problems you can join and talk to other ComicRack users.
IMPORTANT: To use your external SD card on Android 4.4 and above follow the guide in http://comicrack.cyolito.com/faqs/comicrack-android
• Android 5.0 support
• Autocrop is now adjustable
• Added “Home” button to folder selector
• Fixed update of values in list after changes in the information dialog
• Fixed constant refresh if read-only directory is selected
• Fixed secondary sd cards (4.4+)
• Fixed uploading cover images in tweets (adaption to twitter changes)
The ComicRack Free is the property of its developer/inc. The information and contents on this website are coming from Google Play. We are not an affiliate partner with the developers. The trademark, images, logo, company name, and product name are the sole property of its developers.
The apps listed here are not hosted on our server. If the visitor uses the “Download” link, it will be redirected to its official Play Store pages.