Download CommCare for PC – Windows 11/10/8/7 & Mac
Are you looking for a way to download and install the CommCare for PC and Mac? You’ve come to the right place. Because in this tutorial, we are going to discuss how to download and install this app on a laptop or computer.
Both Windows 64 bit and 32 bit are compatible with these methods. If you have macOS, you can also run this app on it! The following method is straightforward and easy to do. Just make sure that you read the instruction thoroughly to install the CommCare on Windows PC or Mac successfully.
How To Download and Install CommCare for PC (Windows and Mac)
To download the CommCare on PC, you’ll have to use an android emulator. For this tutorial, we are going to use either Nox Player or LD Player. Both of these emulators are powerful and capable of running the CommCare on your Windows or Mac.
Method 1: Install CommCare for PC Using Nox Player Emulator
One of the best emulators as of now is the Nox Player. This emulator can perfectly run the CommCare on your PC. To install this emulator, follow the steps below:
- Download the latest version of Nox Player from their website.
- Once you have the Nox Player, start the installation by double-clicking the setup file and following the installation process.
- After a while, this emulator will be installed on your PC. You will find its icon on your desktop. Double click to run it.
- Find the Google Play Store and log in to your account.
- Now, look for the CommCare and click the download button.
- Wait for the installation to complete.
- Congratulations, you have completed the installation.
Method 2: Install CommCare for PC Using LD Player Emulator
If you choose to install the LD Player to install the CommCare on your PC, simply follow the procedure below:
- Get the LD Player app and then download it to your computer.
- After you have the installer, double-click click it, and start the installation.
- Once you completed the installation, open the LD Player emulator.
- Go to the Play Store and log in to your account.
- Search for the CommCare and start the download.
- After the installation, go to the home of the LD Player.
- Find the CommCare and start using it.
- Congratulations, you can now use this app on your PC.
|Update||August 16, 2021|
|Requirement||4.1 and up|
CommCare FAQs, Guide, and Features
Used in over 50 countries, CommCare (www.commcarehq.org) is the most widely adopted, technically advanced, and evidence-based mobile platform for low-resource settings. CommCare is easily customizable, open source, and supports frontline workers (FLWs) across 200+ projects in over 50 countries. FLWs use CommCare to track and support their clients with registration forms, checklists, SMS reminders, and multimedia. Mounting evidence indicates that this leads to improved frontline worker performance, better reporting, and better client practices and education. CommCare is the only platform for FLWs that is open source, supports longitudinal client tracking, is specialized for low-literate users, runs on Java and Android phones, runs offline, integrates SMS for performance improvement, and has an application builder designed for non-programmers. CommCare is also used to build rapid diagnostic tools and medical reference libraries, allowing users to flag critical cases to appropriate parties.
Supports multiple languages
Runs on Android and Java feature phones
Offline usage and storage
* [New in 2.52.1] Fixed barcode scanner crashes on pre-lollipop devices.
* Updated Signature Widget to restrict users from saving empty signatures.
* Updated UI for graphs and buttons.
* Fixed sync failures due to large lookup tables.
* Better error messages for app install failures due to captive portals.
* Use mapbox styled map for location-capture questions when mapbox setting is enabled.
The CommCare is the property of its developer/inc. The information and contents on this website are coming from Google Play. We are not an affiliate partner with the developers. The trademark, images, logo, company name, and product name are the sole property of its developers.
The apps listed here are not hosted on our server. If the visitor uses the “Download” link, it will be redirected to its official Play Store pages.