Download Compass for PC – Windows 11/10/8/7 & Mac
Are you looking for a way to download and install the Compass for PC and Mac? You’ve come to the right place. Because in this tutorial, we are going to discuss how to download and install this app on a laptop or computer.
Both Windows 64 bit and 32 bit are compatible with these methods. If you have macOS, you can also run this app on it! The following method is straightforward and easy to do. Just make sure that you read the instruction thoroughly to install the Compass on Windows PC or Mac successfully.
How To Download and Install Compass for PC (Windows and Mac)
To download the Compass on PC, you’ll have to use an android emulator. For this tutorial, we are going to use either Nox Player or LD Player. Both of these emulators are powerful and capable of running the Compass on your Windows or Mac.
Method 1: Install Compass for PC Using Nox Player Emulator
One of the best emulators as of now is the Nox Player. This emulator can perfectly run the Compass on your PC. To install this emulator, follow the steps below:
- Download the latest version of Nox Player from their website.
- Once you have the Nox Player, start the installation by double-clicking the setup file and following the installation process.
- After a while, this emulator will be installed on your PC. You will find its icon on your desktop. Double click to run it.
- Find the Google Play Store and log in to your account.
- Now, look for the Compass and click the download button.
- Wait for the installation to complete.
- Congratulations, you have completed the installation.
Method 2: Install Compass for PC Using LD Player Emulator
If you choose to install the LD Player to install the Compass on your PC, simply follow the procedure below:
- Get the LD Player app and then download it to your computer.
- After you have the installer, double-click click it, and start the installation.
- Once you completed the installation, open the LD Player emulator.
- Go to the Play Store and log in to your account.
- Search for the Compass and start the download.
- After the installation, go to the home of the LD Player.
- Find the Compass and start using it.
- Congratulations, you can now use this app on your PC.
|Update||December 13, 2021|
|Requirement||4.1 and up|
Compass FAQs, Guide, and Features
The compass app can be used for direction, location and navigation.
** Features of the compass app **
– Showing true and magnetic north (the app automatically takes care of declination)
– Metal detection and magnetic strength
– Sensors accuracy
– Background and text color customization
– Current address & map
– Link to map for route finding, nearby places,…
– Save and share your current location, and input locations
– How to calibrate compass
– Bubble level to indicate whether a surface is horizontal (level) or vertical (plumb)
– Weather information
– Camera view
– Qibla finder to find direction to Kaaba
– Distance and bearing from your current location to a location saved in events or tasks list.
– To do list and events
– Every compass requires magnetometer on your phone to work properly. If your phone has no magnetomter, the compass won’t spin. Alternatively you can try find direction using Analog Clock provided in the app.
– The app requests location, and network permissions. The
permissions are required to get current location to show on google map, find address, get weather conditions, get true north, enable Analog Clock and Qibla to work.
– Camera permission is required to use flashlight and camera view.
– Reading and writing file permissions allow you to import and export csv file, save and load images to and from the app’s folder only.
❤❤❤ We are trying hard to make our app better. If you are happy with the compass app, please consider taking a few minutes to review it.❤❤❤
– Improve compass movement
– Bug fix
The Compass is the property of its developer/inc. The information and contents on this website are coming from Google Play. We are not an affiliate partner with the developers. The trademark, images, logo, company name, and product name are the sole property of its developers.
The apps listed here are not hosted on our server. If the visitor uses the “Download” link, it will be redirected to its official Play Store pages.