Download Contraction timer for PC – Windows 11/10/8/7 & Mac
Are you looking for a way to download and install the Contraction timer for PC and Mac? You’ve come to the right place. Because in this tutorial, we are going to discuss how to download and install this app on a laptop or computer.
Both Windows 64 bit and 32 bit are compatible with these methods. If you have macOS, you can also run this app on it! The following method is straightforward and easy to do. Just make sure that you read the instruction thoroughly to install the Contraction timer on Windows PC or Mac successfully.
How To Download and Install Contraction timer for PC (Windows and Mac)
To download the Contraction timer on PC, you’ll have to use an android emulator. For this tutorial, we are going to use either Nox Player or LD Player. Both of these emulators are powerful and capable of running the Contraction timer on your Windows or Mac.
Method 1: Install Contraction timer for PC Using Nox Player Emulator
One of the best emulators as of now is the Nox Player. This emulator can perfectly run the Contraction timer on your PC. To install this emulator, follow the steps below:
- Download the latest version of Nox Player from their website.
- Once you have the Nox Player, start the installation by double-clicking the setup file and following the installation process.
- After a while, this emulator will be installed on your PC. You will find its icon on your desktop. Double click to run it.
- Find the Google Play Store and log in to your account.
- Now, look for the Contraction timer and click the download button.
- Wait for the installation to complete.
- Congratulations, you have completed the installation.
Method 2: Install Contraction timer for PC Using LD Player Emulator
If you choose to install the LD Player to install the Contraction timer on your PC, simply follow the procedure below:
- Get the LD Player app and then download it to your computer.
- After you have the installer, double-click click it, and start the installation.
- Once you completed the installation, open the LD Player emulator.
- Go to the Play Store and log in to your account.
- Search for the Contraction timer and start the download.
- After the installation, go to the home of the LD Player.
- Find the Contraction timer and start using it.
- Congratulations, you can now use this app on your PC.
|App Name||Contraction timer|
|Update||October 8, 2019|
|Requirement||4.4 and up|
Contraction timer FAQs, Guide, and Features
Contraction timer is the perfect app to count your labour contractions, their duration and intervals during the last stage of your pregnancy week by week to know when to go to hospital to give birth.
If you would like to monitor your contractions during your pregnancy in order not to be looking on the timer, waiting with paper and pen, this is your contraction timer app.
How does it work?
Apart from counting contraction and intervals, we will help you to know more about pregnancy, contraction pains and everything you should know about this topic.
It is very easy to use:
1.- Contraction counter: This is the main tool of one of the best pregnancy apps. Therewith, you can count and register your contractions. Based on the contractions and their intervals the app detects, it can inform you when you should go to hospital for delivery. Whether you have contractions every 10 minutes, every 5 minutes, etc., it is important to write them down.
2.- Contraction tracker: Here you will find a summary of everything you have registered so that you can keep track of all your contractions.
3.- Tips and tricks: Here you will find some articles we have prepared to help you at this stage of pregnancy.
* Contraction tracker, contraction counter and tips: An all-in-one app to help you in the final stage of your pregnancy.
* No matter if you have uterine contractions or braxton hicks contractions, this pregnancy tracker app will be very helpful to count and monitor them.
Informative note: This contraction app is an informative app and it should not be considered as 100 % true under no circumstances, due to the fact that it is based on estimations and is no medical or scientific test.
Legal note: All the content in this app is property of BerlApps. The use of any kind of content of this app without previous authorization by BerlApps is prohibited.
The Contraction timer is the property of its developer/inc. The information and contents on this website are coming from Google Play. We are not an affiliate partner with the developers. The trademark, images, logo, company name, and product name are the sole property of its developers.
The apps listed here are not hosted on our server. If the visitor uses the “Download” link, it will be redirected to its official Play Store pages.