Download Cosmi DVR – IPTV PVR for Android TV for PC – Windows 11/10/8/7 & Mac
Are you looking for a way to download and install the Cosmi DVR – IPTV PVR for Android TV for PC and Mac? You’ve come to the right place. Because in this tutorial, we are going to discuss how to download and install this app on a laptop or computer.
Both Windows 64 bit and 32 bit are compatible with these methods. If you have macOS, you can also run this app on it! The following method is straightforward and easy to do. Just make sure that you read the instruction thoroughly to install the Cosmi DVR – IPTV PVR for Android TV on Windows PC or Mac successfully.
How To Download and Install Cosmi DVR – IPTV PVR for Android TV for PC (Windows and Mac)
To download the Cosmi DVR – IPTV PVR for Android TV on PC, you’ll have to use an android emulator. For this tutorial, we are going to use either Nox Player or LD Player. Both of these emulators are powerful and capable of running the Cosmi DVR – IPTV PVR for Android TV on your Windows or Mac.
Method 1: Install Cosmi DVR – IPTV PVR for Android TV for PC Using Nox Player Emulator
One of the best emulators as of now is the Nox Player. This emulator can perfectly run the Cosmi DVR – IPTV PVR for Android TV on your PC. To install this emulator, follow the steps below:
- Download the latest version of Nox Player from their website.
- Once you have the Nox Player, start the installation by double-clicking the setup file and following the installation process.
- After a while, this emulator will be installed on your PC. You will find its icon on your desktop. Double click to run it.
- Find the Google Play Store and log in to your account.
- Now, look for the Cosmi DVR – IPTV PVR for Android TV and click the download button.
- Wait for the installation to complete.
- Congratulations, you have completed the installation.
Method 2: Install Cosmi DVR – IPTV PVR for Android TV for PC Using LD Player Emulator
If you choose to install the LD Player to install the Cosmi DVR – IPTV PVR for Android TV on your PC, simply follow the procedure below:
- Get the LD Player app and then download it to your computer.
- After you have the installer, double-click click it, and start the installation.
- Once you completed the installation, open the LD Player emulator.
- Go to the Play Store and log in to your account.
- Search for the Cosmi DVR – IPTV PVR for Android TV and start the download.
- After the installation, go to the home of the LD Player.
- Find the Cosmi DVR – IPTV PVR for Android TV and start using it.
- Congratulations, you can now use this app on your PC.
Cosmi DVR – IPTV PVR for Android TV
|App Name||Cosmi DVR – IPTV PVR for Android TV|
|Update||November 9, 2021|
|Requirement||7.0 and up|
Cosmi DVR – IPTV PVR for Android TV FAQs, Guide, and Features
CosmiDVR is an IP-based tuner / plugin for Android TV’s System TV app such as “Live Channels” to play IPTV Streams from playlists and also enables the DVR capabilities of “Live Channels”, such as Rewind, Fast Forward Live TV and scheduled recordings.
• Home Screen Integration
• Pause, rewind, and fast forward Live IP streams
• IPTV DVR/PVR, Record your favorite shows
a) Schedule recordings from the EPG guide and record it even if you are not watching tv
b) Instant DVR record the channel you are watching.
c) Record Series (require Android 8+ devices)
d) Recording Time offsets, Start early, End late
e) Watch recorded show while it’s recording
f) Record up to 10 IPTV streams simultaneously
• Full grid modern TV Guide
• Mark channels as favorites.
• Quick go back to last 10 channel
• Auto and manual EPG Refresh
• Import selected categories
• Support for multiple IPTV / M3U playlists and XMLTV guides (local or from internet)
• Playlist Groups on Home Screen
• Auto categorize channels by Genres
• Adjust genres per channel
• Change channel numbers
Note: DVR Recording functionality requires an external drive (SD Card or USB) that is 50GB or larger formatted as device storage.
For questions, concerns, bug reports, and feature requests, please contact us via email [email protected]
– CosmiDVR does not contain any built-in channels and does not supply or include any media or IPTV content
– Users must provide their own IPTV / M3U content
– CosmiDVR has no affiliation with any third-party IPTV provider what so ever.
– We do not endorse the streaming of copyright-protected material without permission of the copyright holder.
– CosmiDVR premium features are free for a limited time to try its functionality.
VOD Section updates
Added Watchlist for Movies, Series and Catch up
Added Continue Watching for Movies and Episodes
Added Watched Section for Movies
Added Watched indicator for Episodes
Catch up Schedule design changed
Added more options on VOD Player
Live TV Section updates
Fixed Closed Captions
Fixed XC Reader
Fixed MAC Portal Reader
Other bug fixes and improvements
The Cosmi DVR – IPTV PVR for Android TV is the property of its developer/inc. The information and contents on this website are coming from Google Play. We are not an affiliate partner with the developers. The trademark, images, logo, company name, and product name are the sole property of its developers.
The apps listed here are not hosted on our server. If the visitor uses the “Download” link, it will be redirected to its official Play Store pages.