Download COVID19 – DXB Smart App for PC – Windows 11/10/8/7 & Mac
Are you looking for a way to download and install the COVID19 – DXB Smart App for PC and Mac? You’ve come to the right place. Because in this tutorial, we are going to discuss how to download and install this app on a laptop or computer.
Both Windows 64 bit and 32 bit are compatible with these methods. If you have macOS, you can also run this app on it! The following method is straightforward and easy to do. Just make sure that you read the instruction thoroughly to install the COVID19 – DXB Smart App on Windows PC or Mac successfully.
How To Download and Install COVID19 – DXB Smart App for PC (Windows and Mac)
To download the COVID19 – DXB Smart App on PC, you’ll have to use an android emulator. For this tutorial, we are going to use either Nox Player or LD Player. Both of these emulators are powerful and capable of running the COVID19 – DXB Smart App on your Windows or Mac.
Method 1: Install COVID19 – DXB Smart App for PC Using Nox Player Emulator
One of the best emulators as of now is the Nox Player. This emulator can perfectly run the COVID19 – DXB Smart App on your PC. To install this emulator, follow the steps below:
- Download the latest version of Nox Player from their website.
- Once you have the Nox Player, start the installation by double-clicking the setup file and following the installation process.
- After a while, this emulator will be installed on your PC. You will find its icon on your desktop. Double click to run it.
- Find the Google Play Store and log in to your account.
- Now, look for the COVID19 – DXB Smart App and click the download button.
- Wait for the installation to complete.
- Congratulations, you have completed the installation.
Method 2: Install COVID19 – DXB Smart App for PC Using LD Player Emulator
If you choose to install the LD Player to install the COVID19 – DXB Smart App on your PC, simply follow the procedure below:
- Get the LD Player app and then download it to your computer.
- After you have the installer, double-click click it, and start the installation.
- Once you completed the installation, open the LD Player emulator.
- Go to the Play Store and log in to your account.
- Search for the COVID19 – DXB Smart App and start the download.
- After the installation, go to the home of the LD Player.
- Find the COVID19 – DXB Smart App and start using it.
- Congratulations, you can now use this app on your PC.
COVID19 – DXB Smart App
|App Name||COVID19 – DXB Smart App|
|Developer||Dubai Health Authority – DHA|
|Update||November 2, 2021|
|Requirement||5.0 and up|
COVID19 – DXB Smart App FAQs, Guide, and Features
A new virus called the severe acute respiratory syndrome coronavirus 2 (SARS-CoV-2) has been identified as the cause of a disease outbreak that began in China in 2019. The disease is called coronavirus disease 2019 (COVID-19).
The virus is a type of coronavirus — a family of viruses that can cause illnesses such as the common cold, severe acute respiratory syndrome (SARS) and Middle East respiratory syndrome (MERS).
Cases of COVID-19 have been reported in a growing number of countries, including the U.S. WHO declared a global pandemic in March 2020. Public health groups, such as the World Health Organization (WHO) and the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), are monitoring the situation and posting updates, treatment and prevention recommendations on their websites.
Dubai Health Authority has launched a smart application that will help you get information about COVID-19 Symptoms, how you can prevent yourself from it and what treatments can be adopted to reduce the risk.
This application will gives you real statistics worldwide and with in United Arab Emirates, this is helping to stop spreading fake stats, counter fake NEWS circulating around people and gives personalized support from designated paramedics incase you’re infected by COVID-19.
– Minor bug fixes and UI improvements
The COVID19 – DXB Smart App is the property of its developer/inc. The information and contents on this website are coming from Google Play. We are not an affiliate partner with the developers. The trademark, images, logo, company name, and product name are the sole property of its developers.
The apps listed here are not hosted on our server. If the visitor uses the “Download” link, it will be redirected to its official Play Store pages.