Download Crazy Colors: Bubbles Matching for PC – Windows 11/10/8/7 & Mac
Are you looking for a way to download and install the Crazy Colors: Bubbles Matching for PC and Mac? You’ve come to the right place. Because in this tutorial, we are going to discuss how to download and install this app on a laptop or computer.
Both Windows 64 bit and 32 bit are compatible with these methods. If you have macOS, you can also run this app on it! The following method is straightforward and easy to do. Just make sure that you read the instruction thoroughly to install the Crazy Colors: Bubbles Matching on Windows PC or Mac successfully.
How To Download and Install Crazy Colors: Bubbles Matching for PC (Windows and Mac)
To download the Crazy Colors: Bubbles Matching on PC, you’ll have to use an android emulator. For this tutorial, we are going to use either Nox Player or LD Player. Both of these emulators are powerful and capable of running the Crazy Colors: Bubbles Matching on your Windows or Mac.
Method 1: Install Crazy Colors: Bubbles Matching for PC Using Nox Player Emulator
One of the best emulators as of now is the Nox Player. This emulator can perfectly run the Crazy Colors: Bubbles Matching on your PC. To install this emulator, follow the steps below:
- Download the latest version of Nox Player from their website.
- Once you have the Nox Player, start the installation by double-clicking the setup file and following the installation process.
- After a while, this emulator will be installed on your PC. You will find its icon on your desktop. Double click to run it.
- Find the Google Play Store and log in to your account.
- Now, look for the Crazy Colors: Bubbles Matching and click the download button.
- Wait for the installation to complete.
- Congratulations, you have completed the installation.
Method 2: Install Crazy Colors: Bubbles Matching for PC Using LD Player Emulator
If you choose to install the LD Player to install the Crazy Colors: Bubbles Matching on your PC, simply follow the procedure below:
- Get the LD Player app and then download it to your computer.
- After you have the installer, double-click click it, and start the installation.
- Once you completed the installation, open the LD Player emulator.
- Go to the Play Store and log in to your account.
- Search for the Crazy Colors: Bubbles Matching and start the download.
- After the installation, go to the home of the LD Player.
- Find the Crazy Colors: Bubbles Matching and start using it.
- Congratulations, you can now use this app on your PC.
Crazy Colors: Bubbles Matching
|App Name||Crazy Colors: Bubbles Matching|
|Developer||1 MB – SciFi Apps|
|Update||June 18, 2020|
|Requirement||3.0 and up|
Crazy Colors: Bubbles Matching FAQs, Guide, and Features
Our bubbles have gone crazy! Can you arrange them by color and solve the puzzle?
It’s easy and fun to play but challenging to master! Download now and you will love this game!
How to play:
Your objective is to take every single bubble off the screen. Click groups of similar color to make them disappear. If you’re stuck you can hide a single bubble by using a coin! The black square gems are magical because they match any other color. When playing, you get more points for larger groups. You have solved the puzzle when the board is empty or there are no more moves.
You will receive 3 coins every single day of the week(first time when you open the game during that day). Use them wisely and log in daily to receive more!
app features of our color matching game:
– no time limit: you can play it any time and anywhere!
– you don’t have WiFi? No problem! You can use offline anytime!
– app has a score list so you can compare with friends
– there are 4 skill levels: beginner, advanced, expert, veteran
– playing is similar to game type: match 3; but you can tap groups of 2
– optimized for memory
– relaxing atmosphere and fun
– colorful graphics: red, green, blue and yellow colored bubbles and black gems
– you can share your score to friends on facebook
– simple but addictive
– each game has a new puzzle
Matching the colors is more fun than you think with our new puzzle!
– smaller download(removed an sdk)
The Crazy Colors: Bubbles Matching is the property of its developer/inc. The information and contents on this website are coming from Google Play. We are not an affiliate partner with the developers. The trademark, images, logo, company name, and product name are the sole property of its developers.
The apps listed here are not hosted on our server. If the visitor uses the “Download” link, it will be redirected to its official Play Store pages.