Download Crazy Taxi Classic for PC – Windows 11/10/8/7 & Mac
Are you looking for a way to download and install the Crazy Taxi Classic for PC and Mac? You’ve come to the right place. Because in this tutorial, we are going to discuss how to download and install this app on a laptop or computer.
Both Windows 64 bit and 32 bit are compatible with these methods. If you have macOS, you can also run this app on it! The following method is straightforward and easy to do. Just make sure that you read the instruction thoroughly to install the Crazy Taxi Classic on Windows PC or Mac successfully.
How To Download and Install Crazy Taxi Classic for PC (Windows and Mac)
To download the Crazy Taxi Classic on PC, you’ll have to use an android emulator. For this tutorial, we are going to use either Nox Player or LD Player. Both of these emulators are powerful and capable of running the Crazy Taxi Classic on your Windows or Mac.
Method 1: Install Crazy Taxi Classic for PC Using Nox Player Emulator
One of the best emulators as of now is the Nox Player. This emulator can perfectly run the Crazy Taxi Classic on your PC. To install this emulator, follow the steps below:
- Download the latest version of Nox Player from their website.
- Once you have the Nox Player, start the installation by double-clicking the setup file and following the installation process.
- After a while, this emulator will be installed on your PC. You will find its icon on your desktop. Double click to run it.
- Find the Google Play Store and log in to your account.
- Now, look for the Crazy Taxi Classic and click the download button.
- Wait for the installation to complete.
- Congratulations, you have completed the installation.
Method 2: Install Crazy Taxi Classic for PC Using LD Player Emulator
If you choose to install the LD Player to install the Crazy Taxi Classic on your PC, simply follow the procedure below:
- Get the LD Player app and then download it to your computer.
- After you have the installer, double-click click it, and start the installation.
- Once you completed the installation, open the LD Player emulator.
- Go to the Play Store and log in to your account.
- Search for the Crazy Taxi Classic and start the download.
- After the installation, go to the home of the LD Player.
- Find the Crazy Taxi Classic and start using it.
- Congratulations, you can now use this app on your PC.
Crazy Taxi Classic
|App Name||Crazy Taxi Classic|
|Update||June 28, 2021|
|Requirement||4.4 and up|
Crazy Taxi Classic FAQs, Guide, and Features
Hey hey, come on over and have some fun with Crazy Taxi, SEGA’s ground-breaking, open-world driving game. Here. We. Go! Play for free and earn craaaazy money!
Barrel through traffic packed streets, hurdle off parking garages, and crazy combo your way to crazy money in a wild frantic race to scare up the most fares. In Crazy Taxi, time is money, and only the craziest cabbies come out victorious.
Crazy Taxi joins the SEGA Forever Classic Games Collection, a treasure trove of free SEGA console classics brought to life on mobile for the first time!
– Remastered for mobile devices based on the hugely popular Dreamcast classic
-Rock out to original music by The Offspring and Bad Religion
-Choose from 3, 5 or 10 minute game play in Arcade Mode and Original Mode
– Continue the madness with Crazy Box’s 16 mini games
SEGA FOREVER FEATURES
– PLAY FREE
– LEADERBOARDS – compete with the world for high scores
– GAMES RELEASED EVERY MONTH – Download them all!
– CONTROLLER SUPPORT: HID compatible controllers
-“Addictive and fun, fun, fun!” [94%] – Stuart Taylor, Dreamcast Magazine #5 (January 2000)
– “There’s enough depth to the gameplay to make you question whether you could ever truly master it all” [9/10] – Tom Guise, The Official Dreamcast Magazine #5 (March 2000)
– The original arcade game was available in both standing and seated cabinet forms
– Crazy Taxi announcer Bryan Burton-Lewis also voices Axel and various customers throughout the Crazy Taxi series
– Superman (1978) and Lethal Weapon (1987) director Richard Donner acquired the rights to make a live action Crazy Taxi film in 2001
CLASSIC GAME FACTS
– Originally released in arcades in 1999 and ported to Dreamcast in 2000
– Sequels Crazy Taxi 2 and Crazy Taxi 3 landed on Dreamcast and Xbox in 2001 and 2002 respectively
– Developed by SEGA AM3, which later became Hitmaker
– – – – –
Game apps are ad-supported and no in-app purchases are required to progress; ad-free play option available with in-app purchase.
Other than for users known to be under 13, this game may include “Interest Based Ads” (please see http://www.sega.com/mprivacy#3IBADiscolure for more information) and may collect “Precise Location Data” (please see http://www.sega.com/mprivacy#5LocationDataDisclosure for more information)
© SEGA. All rights reserved. SEGA, the SEGA logo and CRAZY TAXI are either registered trade marks or trade marks of SEGA Holdings Co., Ltd. or its affiliates.
Bug fixes and optimisations
The Crazy Taxi Classic is the property of its developer/inc. The information and contents on this website are coming from Google Play. We are not an affiliate partner with the developers. The trademark, images, logo, company name, and product name are the sole property of its developers.
The apps listed here are not hosted on our server. If the visitor uses the “Download” link, it will be redirected to its official Play Store pages.