Download Cricbuzz – Live Cricket Scores & News for PC – Windows 11/10/8/7 & Mac
Are you looking for a way to download and install the Cricbuzz – Live Cricket Scores & News for PC and Mac? You’ve come to the right place. Because in this tutorial, we are going to discuss how to download and install this app on a laptop or computer.
Both Windows 64 bit and 32 bit are compatible with these methods. If you have macOS, you can also run this app on it! The following method is straightforward and easy to do. Just make sure that you read the instruction thoroughly to install the Cricbuzz – Live Cricket Scores & News on Windows PC or Mac successfully.
How To Download and Install Cricbuzz – Live Cricket Scores & News for PC (Windows and Mac)
To download the Cricbuzz – Live Cricket Scores & News on PC, you’ll have to use an android emulator. For this tutorial, we are going to use either Nox Player or LD Player. Both of these emulators are powerful and capable of running the Cricbuzz – Live Cricket Scores & News on your Windows or Mac.
Method 1: Install Cricbuzz – Live Cricket Scores & News for PC Using Nox Player Emulator
One of the best emulators as of now is the Nox Player. This emulator can perfectly run the Cricbuzz – Live Cricket Scores & News on your PC. To install this emulator, follow the steps below:
- Download the latest version of Nox Player from their website.
- Once you have the Nox Player, start the installation by double-clicking the setup file and following the installation process.
- After a while, this emulator will be installed on your PC. You will find its icon on your desktop. Double click to run it.
- Find the Google Play Store and log in to your account.
- Now, look for the Cricbuzz – Live Cricket Scores & News and click the download button.
- Wait for the installation to complete.
- Congratulations, you have completed the installation.
Method 2: Install Cricbuzz – Live Cricket Scores & News for PC Using LD Player Emulator
If you choose to install the LD Player to install the Cricbuzz – Live Cricket Scores & News on your PC, simply follow the procedure below:
- Get the LD Player app and then download it to your computer.
- After you have the installer, double-click click it, and start the installation.
- Once you completed the installation, open the LD Player emulator.
- Go to the Play Store and log in to your account.
- Search for the Cricbuzz – Live Cricket Scores & News and start the download.
- After the installation, go to the home of the LD Player.
- Find the Cricbuzz – Live Cricket Scores & News and start using it.
- Congratulations, you can now use this app on your PC.
Cricbuzz – Live Cricket Scores & News
|App Name||Cricbuzz – Live Cricket Scores & News|
|Update||December 2, 2021|
|Requirement||5.0 and up|
Cricbuzz – Live Cricket Scores & News FAQs, Guide, and Features
⚡️ Superfast scores and commentary
💬 Highly engaging and entertaining ball-by-ball commentary
🔔 Notifications for live matches and breaking news
📝 Latest cricket news and editorials
📅 Schedules of upcoming matches
🎬 Exclusive video content
📈 Rankings, Stats and Records
🏆 Special content for major tournaments like ICC Cricket World Cup, T20 World Cup, Champions Trophy, IPL etc
🌍 Extensive coverage of all International cricket, IPL, BBL, CPL, Natwest T20 Blast and other major cricket tournaments across the world. Tons of domestic cricket coverage too.
Cricbuzz App may request you permissions for the following
We need this to locally store some data like images when you are using the app. This helps us minimize data uage and also make the experience fast and fluid.
We need this to automatically populate your Gmail Id when you try to send us feedback.
We need this to curate our content and show you the most relevant content on some sections of the App. eg: Matches, videos, news etc on Home screen. We will also use this for advertising purposes.
The Cricbuzz – Live Cricket Scores & News is the property of its developer/inc. The information and contents on this website are coming from Google Play. We are not an affiliate partner with the developers. The trademark, images, logo, company name, and product name are the sole property of its developers.
The apps listed here are not hosted on our server. If the visitor uses the “Download” link, it will be redirected to its official Play Store pages.