Download Cricket Megastar for PC – Windows 11/10/8/7 & Mac
Are you looking for a way to download and install the Cricket Megastar for PC and Mac? You’ve come to the right place. Because in this tutorial, we are going to discuss how to download and install this app on a laptop or computer.
Both Windows 64 bit and 32 bit are compatible with these methods. If you have macOS, you can also run this app on it! The following method is straightforward and easy to do. Just make sure that you read the instruction thoroughly to install the Cricket Megastar on Windows PC or Mac successfully.
How To Download and Install Cricket Megastar for PC (Windows and Mac)
To download the Cricket Megastar on PC, you’ll have to use an android emulator. For this tutorial, we are going to use either Nox Player or LD Player. Both of these emulators are powerful and capable of running the Cricket Megastar on your Windows or Mac.
Method 1: Install Cricket Megastar for PC Using Nox Player Emulator
One of the best emulators as of now is the Nox Player. This emulator can perfectly run the Cricket Megastar on your PC. To install this emulator, follow the steps below:
- Download the latest version of Nox Player from their website.
- Once you have the Nox Player, start the installation by double-clicking the setup file and following the installation process.
- After a while, this emulator will be installed on your PC. You will find its icon on your desktop. Double click to run it.
- Find the Google Play Store and log in to your account.
- Now, look for the Cricket Megastar and click the download button.
- Wait for the installation to complete.
- Congratulations, you have completed the installation.
Method 2: Install Cricket Megastar for PC Using LD Player Emulator
If you choose to install the LD Player to install the Cricket Megastar on your PC, simply follow the procedure below:
- Get the LD Player app and then download it to your computer.
- After you have the installer, double-click click it, and start the installation.
- Once you completed the installation, open the LD Player emulator.
- Go to the Play Store and log in to your account.
- Search for the Cricket Megastar and start the download.
- After the installation, go to the home of the LD Player.
- Find the Cricket Megastar and start using it.
- Congratulations, you can now use this app on your PC.
|App Name||Cricket Megastar|
|Update||May 14, 2020|
|Requirement||4.1 and up|
Cricket Megastar FAQs, Guide, and Features
Cricket Megastar puts you in the pads of a rookie batsman trying to make it big as a professional Cricket player.
Do you have the talent to progress through the ranks of playing for a county team right through to playing for your country – to become the ultimate Cricket Megastar!
Create your player, play your best cricket and get noticed by the biggest teams in World Cricket.
With easy pick-up-and-play swipe controls, story led levels and accessible game-play this is a Cricket game that everyone can play, without the demands of a 5-day test series.
If you’re looking for a fast, fun and free Cricket game then look no further.
So, are you ready to BECOME A MEGASTAR?!
⭑ Fast and Fun – This is not your usual Cricket game. Hit the ball for six with a simple swipe of your device’s screen.
⭑ Personal Journey – Create your player, give them a name and build your career towards International stardom.
⭑ Worldwide Cricket Grounds – Play in cricket grounds from around the World, from small county grounds right up to the biggest stadiums in England, India and Australia.
⭑ Story Based Levels – The ups and downs of your career unfolds as you play through the levels.
⭑ All Types of Cricket – Your career takes you through One Day, T20, Test Match and Premier League games.
This is a free to play cricket game but it does includes optional in-app purchases that may be bought with real money.
YOU TUBE: youtube.com/distinctivegame
Fix for various bugs.
The Cricket Megastar is the property of its developer/inc. The information and contents on this website are coming from Google Play. We are not an affiliate partner with the developers. The trademark, images, logo, company name, and product name are the sole property of its developers.
The apps listed here are not hosted on our server. If the visitor uses the “Download” link, it will be redirected to its official Play Store pages.