Download Cropwise Protector for PC – Windows 11/10/8/7 & Mac
Are you looking for a way to download and install the Cropwise Protector for PC and Mac? You’ve come to the right place. Because in this tutorial, we are going to discuss how to download and install this app on a laptop or computer.
Both Windows 64 bit and 32 bit are compatible with these methods. If you have macOS, you can also run this app on it! The following method is straightforward and easy to do. Just make sure that you read the instruction thoroughly to install the Cropwise Protector on Windows PC or Mac successfully.
How To Download and Install Cropwise Protector for PC (Windows and Mac)
To download the Cropwise Protector on PC, you’ll have to use an android emulator. For this tutorial, we are going to use either Nox Player or LD Player. Both of these emulators are powerful and capable of running the Cropwise Protector on your Windows or Mac.
Method 1: Install Cropwise Protector for PC Using Nox Player Emulator
One of the best emulators as of now is the Nox Player. This emulator can perfectly run the Cropwise Protector on your PC. To install this emulator, follow the steps below:
- Download the latest version of Nox Player from their website.
- Once you have the Nox Player, start the installation by double-clicking the setup file and following the installation process.
- After a while, this emulator will be installed on your PC. You will find its icon on your desktop. Double click to run it.
- Find the Google Play Store and log in to your account.
- Now, look for the Cropwise Protector and click the download button.
- Wait for the installation to complete.
- Congratulations, you have completed the installation.
Method 2: Install Cropwise Protector for PC Using LD Player Emulator
If you choose to install the LD Player to install the Cropwise Protector on your PC, simply follow the procedure below:
- Get the LD Player app and then download it to your computer.
- After you have the installer, double-click click it, and start the installation.
- Once you completed the installation, open the LD Player emulator.
- Go to the Play Store and log in to your account.
- Search for the Cropwise Protector and start the download.
- After the installation, go to the home of the LD Player.
- Find the Cropwise Protector and start using it.
- Congratulations, you can now use this app on your PC.
|App Name||Cropwise Protector|
|Update||December 21, 2021|
|Requirement||5.0 and up|
Cropwise Protector FAQs, Guide, and Features
Protector is the digital tool that makes agronomic decision easier and faster, supporting the grower with precision monitoring and analysis of the results.
With Cropwise Protector, the grower has access to the most important agronomic indicators, via cell phone. With powerful analysis and visual panels, the information collected is always accessible to the grower for faster and more accurate decision making – all organized in graphs and maps that provide the general and detailed view of the pest pressure, crop evolution, team activities, library of maps, weather data, etc.
Currently, more than 4 million hectares are monitored with the technology developed by Syngenta Digital. The application works seamlessly with the Protector Scouting app and the Protector Web Panel.
See below for its main resources and available analysis.
– Timeline: Follow all agronomic events through indicators and heatmaps;
– Maps and visual analysis for quick identification of damaged areas, areas without visit, areas without application, etc.;
– Team management at your hands: create and track product applications, monitoring activities, annotations and inspections at fixed points in a single app;
– Meteoblue, Cropwise Imagery and other important Agro partners integrations.
Protector Mobile can be used with different cell phone models. Get better performance by also updating your Protector Scouting app.
To use the apps, you must be a Protector customer.
The Cropwise Protector is the property of its developer/inc. The information and contents on this website are coming from Google Play. We are not an affiliate partner with the developers. The trademark, images, logo, company name, and product name are the sole property of its developers.
The apps listed here are not hosted on our server. If the visitor uses the “Download” link, it will be redirected to its official Play Store pages.