Download Crossword Puzzle for PC – Windows 11/10/8/7 & Mac
Are you looking for a way to download and install the Crossword Puzzle for PC and Mac? You’ve come to the right place. Because in this tutorial, we are going to discuss how to download and install this app on a laptop or computer.
Both Windows 64 bit and 32 bit are compatible with these methods. If you have macOS, you can also run this app on it! The following method is straightforward and easy to do. Just make sure that you read the instruction thoroughly to install the Crossword Puzzle on Windows PC or Mac successfully.
How To Download and Install Crossword Puzzle for PC (Windows and Mac)
To download the Crossword Puzzle on PC, you’ll have to use an android emulator. For this tutorial, we are going to use either Nox Player or LD Player. Both of these emulators are powerful and capable of running the Crossword Puzzle on your Windows or Mac.
Method 1: Install Crossword Puzzle for PC Using Nox Player Emulator
One of the best emulators as of now is the Nox Player. This emulator can perfectly run the Crossword Puzzle on your PC. To install this emulator, follow the steps below:
- Download the latest version of Nox Player from their website.
- Once you have the Nox Player, start the installation by double-clicking the setup file and following the installation process.
- After a while, this emulator will be installed on your PC. You will find its icon on your desktop. Double click to run it.
- Find the Google Play Store and log in to your account.
- Now, look for the Crossword Puzzle and click the download button.
- Wait for the installation to complete.
- Congratulations, you have completed the installation.
Method 2: Install Crossword Puzzle for PC Using LD Player Emulator
If you choose to install the LD Player to install the Crossword Puzzle on your PC, simply follow the procedure below:
- Get the LD Player app and then download it to your computer.
- After you have the installer, double-click click it, and start the installation.
- Once you completed the installation, open the LD Player emulator.
- Go to the Play Store and log in to your account.
- Search for the Crossword Puzzle and start the download.
- After the installation, go to the home of the LD Player.
- Find the Crossword Puzzle and start using it.
- Congratulations, you can now use this app on your PC.
|App Name||Crossword Puzzle|
|Update||November 8, 2021|
|Requirement||4.1 and up|
Crossword Puzzle FAQs, Guide, and Features
THE WORLD’S BEST FREE CROSSWORD GAME
Play a large range of crossword puzzles in the the usual american style grids with this fun and engaging game app. It is free to download and all users get access to free puzzles, no subscription required!
A crossword is a word puzzle that normally takes the form of a square or a rectangular grid of white and black shaded squares. The goal is to fill the white squares with letters, forming words or phrases, by solving clues that lead to the answers. In languages that are written left-to-right, the answer words and phrases are placed in the grid from left to right and from top to bottom. The shaded squares are used to separate the words or phrases.
Get your portion of daily fun by training your brain using the best FREE word game!
Learn new words and curious facts on broad topics with these carefully crafted crossword puzzles.
… Features …
– 500 professional crossword puzzles for your coffee break.
– Hints: reveal letters, words or the entire puzzle to guide you in case you get stuck.
– Correction step by step: highlight wrong letters.
– Offline: puzzles available even when you don’t have an Internet connection.
– Most of clues, both straight and general knowledge
– Great word puzzles to improve your memory and vocabulary.
– Download for free on Google Play today! –
– Bug fix.
The Crossword Puzzle is the property of its developer/inc. The information and contents on this website are coming from Google Play. We are not an affiliate partner with the developers. The trademark, images, logo, company name, and product name are the sole property of its developers.
The apps listed here are not hosted on our server. If the visitor uses the “Download” link, it will be redirected to its official Play Store pages.