Download Crossy Road for PC – Windows 11/10/8/7 & Mac
Are you looking for a way to download and install the Crossy Road for PC and Mac? You’ve come to the right place. Because in this tutorial, we are going to discuss how to download and install this app on a laptop or computer.
Both Windows 64 bit and 32 bit are compatible with these methods. If you have macOS, you can also run this app on it! The following method is straightforward and easy to do. Just make sure that you read the instruction thoroughly to install the Crossy Road on Windows PC or Mac successfully.
How To Download and Install Crossy Road for PC (Windows and Mac)
To download the Crossy Road on PC, you’ll have to use an android emulator. For this tutorial, we are going to use either Nox Player or LD Player. Both of these emulators are powerful and capable of running the Crossy Road on your Windows or Mac.
Method 1: Install Crossy Road for PC Using Nox Player Emulator
One of the best emulators as of now is the Nox Player. This emulator can perfectly run the Crossy Road on your PC. To install this emulator, follow the steps below:
- Download the latest version of Nox Player from their website.
- Once you have the Nox Player, start the installation by double-clicking the setup file and following the installation process.
- After a while, this emulator will be installed on your PC. You will find its icon on your desktop. Double click to run it.
- Find the Google Play Store and log in to your account.
- Now, look for the Crossy Road and click the download button.
- Wait for the installation to complete.
- Congratulations, you have completed the installation.
Method 2: Install Crossy Road for PC Using LD Player Emulator
If you choose to install the LD Player to install the Crossy Road on your PC, simply follow the procedure below:
- Get the LD Player app and then download it to your computer.
- After you have the installer, double-click click it, and start the installation.
- Once you completed the installation, open the LD Player emulator.
- Go to the Play Store and log in to your account.
- Search for the Crossy Road and start the download.
- After the installation, go to the home of the LD Player.
- Find the Crossy Road and start using it.
- Congratulations, you can now use this app on your PC.
|App Name||Crossy Road|
|Update||November 24, 2021|
|Requirement||5.0 and up|
Crossy Road FAQs, Guide, and Features
Join over 200 MILLION players worldwide and experience Hipster Whale’s massive viral #1 hit!
Same device multiplayer: Compete against your friends and family on the same device.
Play Crossy Road on the Big Screen with Android TV!
Why did the Chicken cross the road?
Why did the Pigeon leave THAT there?
Why did Specimen 115 abduct that cow?
Why did Unihorse eat all that candy?
– Collect over 150 retro-styled, pop art inspired characters
– Cross roads, train tracks, and rivers – endlessly hop forever
– Dodge traffic in a candy wonderland with the Android Robot
– Simple, pure, innovative gameplay
– Free to play
Have any problems or suggestions? You can reach us at [email protected]
**DON’T LOSE YOUR CHARACTERS!**
– Go to game Settings and Sign-in with Google Play to save your characters, game progress, scores, and achievements!
– After signing in, your progress will be saved to your Google Play account
– To restore your game progress, go to Settings and click Restore Game to restore all of your characters
– You can only restore saved progress that was saved from version 1.0.6 onwards
– We are working to support saving from multiple accounts on a single device in a future version. The current version works well with one account per device or one account across multiple devices.
The game requires access to the following Permissions ———-
– Read device state and identity – READ_PHONE_STATE permission
– The game requires the LOCATION permission to target and deliver video-based advertising:
The game implements opt-in video ads that players can watch to earn free coins if they choose. Watching video ads is voluntary if players want to speed up the rate they earn coins to win new characters. We require the Location permission to provide location based video ads to provide more relevant ads to players.
Our sweet new Candy update is here! Feast your eyes on all new characters to collect – including a FREE Choc Chicken for a limited time!
The Crossy Road is the property of its developer/inc. The information and contents on this website are coming from Google Play. We are not an affiliate partner with the developers. The trademark, images, logo, company name, and product name are the sole property of its developers.
The apps listed here are not hosted on our server. If the visitor uses the “Download” link, it will be redirected to its official Play Store pages.