Download DailyRoads Voyager for PC – Windows 11/10/8/7 & Mac
Are you looking for a way to download and install the DailyRoads Voyager for PC and Mac? You’ve come to the right place. Because in this tutorial, we are going to discuss how to download and install this app on a laptop or computer.
Both Windows 64 bit and 32 bit are compatible with these methods. If you have macOS, you can also run this app on it! The following method is straightforward and easy to do. Just make sure that you read the instruction thoroughly to install the DailyRoads Voyager on Windows PC or Mac successfully.
How To Download and Install DailyRoads Voyager for PC (Windows and Mac)
To download the DailyRoads Voyager on PC, you’ll have to use an android emulator. For this tutorial, we are going to use either Nox Player or LD Player. Both of these emulators are powerful and capable of running the DailyRoads Voyager on your Windows or Mac.
Method 1: Install DailyRoads Voyager for PC Using Nox Player Emulator
One of the best emulators as of now is the Nox Player. This emulator can perfectly run the DailyRoads Voyager on your PC. To install this emulator, follow the steps below:
- Download the latest version of Nox Player from their website.
- Once you have the Nox Player, start the installation by double-clicking the setup file and following the installation process.
- After a while, this emulator will be installed on your PC. You will find its icon on your desktop. Double click to run it.
- Find the Google Play Store and log in to your account.
- Now, look for the DailyRoads Voyager and click the download button.
- Wait for the installation to complete.
- Congratulations, you have completed the installation.
Method 2: Install DailyRoads Voyager for PC Using LD Player Emulator
If you choose to install the LD Player to install the DailyRoads Voyager on your PC, simply follow the procedure below:
- Get the LD Player app and then download it to your computer.
- After you have the installer, double-click click it, and start the installation.
- Once you completed the installation, open the LD Player emulator.
- Go to the Play Store and log in to your account.
- Search for the DailyRoads Voyager and start the download.
- After the installation, go to the home of the LD Player.
- Find the DailyRoads Voyager and start using it.
- Congratulations, you can now use this app on your PC.
|App Name||DailyRoads Voyager|
|Developer||Google Commerce Ltd|
|Update||September 6, 2020|
|Requirement||4.4 and up|
DailyRoads Voyager FAQs, Guide, and Features
Recording road videos since 2009, DailyRoads Voyager works as a car blackbox, dash cam or auto DVR, continuously capturing videos and photos during your journeys. The app automatically records everything, but only important events are retained for future reference or as evidence. You get to choose what to keep, simply by touching the screen, even while you drive.
The video evidence can be invaluable in case of accidents, insurance fraud, police abuse, protection from crash-for-cash scams and differences of opinion with other drivers.
– Continuous video recording, with user-defined length and video quality; sound can be included
– User-defined storage space on the SD card with cyclic recording; i.e. the card never fills up
– One-touch video protection allows you to keep video files for interesting road events during the whole journey
– Auto-protect video upon sudden shock (e.g. accident); configurable g-force sensitivity
– Automatically capture photos at user-defined intervals and resolutions; great for time-lapse photography
– Background video/photo capture, with optional buttons over other applications
– Auto start and shutdown based on car dock detection and related options
– Videos/photos are timestamped & geotagged
– Automatically determine street address of protected videos/photos
– Display videos/photos location on a map
– Display speed, elevation, timestamp and GPS coordinates on videos/photos
– Option to change speed units (km/h, mph) and date format
– Overheating protection
– GPS can be disabled to reduce power consumption
– Brightness adjustment option allows less distraction when driving at night
– Built-in file manager, video/photo browser
– Add title/description/bookmark to files
– Upload files to DailyRoads.com and EnVsion Dash
This is a free application with some ads, but they are disabled after any purchase within the app.
– no ads
– camera selection after installation
– uploads to Google Drive, Dropbox and custom servers
– option to automatically start the app after device boot
– Bluetooth as auto-start and auto-stop options
– 1000 video overlay credits on the server
Enjoy, and have a safe journey!
Working combinations of video settings on various phone models: https://dailyroads.app/voyager/stats
Interactive demo of our future plans: http://future.dailyroads.com
Removed the AppBrain ad library
The DailyRoads Voyager is the property of its developer/inc. The information and contents on this website are coming from Google Play. We are not an affiliate partner with the developers. The trademark, images, logo, company name, and product name are the sole property of its developers.
The apps listed here are not hosted on our server. If the visitor uses the “Download” link, it will be redirected to its official Play Store pages.