Download Danger Close – Battle Royale & Online FPS for PC – Windows 11/10/8/7 & Mac
Are you looking for a way to download and install the Danger Close – Battle Royale & Online FPS for PC and Mac? You’ve come to the right place. Because in this tutorial, we are going to discuss how to download and install this app on a laptop or computer.
Both Windows 64 bit and 32 bit are compatible with these methods. If you have macOS, you can also run this app on it! The following method is straightforward and easy to do. Just make sure that you read the instruction thoroughly to install the Danger Close – Battle Royale & Online FPS on Windows PC or Mac successfully.
How To Download and Install Danger Close – Battle Royale & Online FPS for PC (Windows and Mac)
To download the Danger Close – Battle Royale & Online FPS on PC, you’ll have to use an android emulator. For this tutorial, we are going to use either Nox Player or LD Player. Both of these emulators are powerful and capable of running the Danger Close – Battle Royale & Online FPS on your Windows or Mac.
Method 1: Install Danger Close – Battle Royale & Online FPS for PC Using Nox Player Emulator
One of the best emulators as of now is the Nox Player. This emulator can perfectly run the Danger Close – Battle Royale & Online FPS on your PC. To install this emulator, follow the steps below:
- Download the latest version of Nox Player from their website.
- Once you have the Nox Player, start the installation by double-clicking the setup file and following the installation process.
- After a while, this emulator will be installed on your PC. You will find its icon on your desktop. Double click to run it.
- Find the Google Play Store and log in to your account.
- Now, look for the Danger Close – Battle Royale & Online FPS and click the download button.
- Wait for the installation to complete.
- Congratulations, you have completed the installation.
Method 2: Install Danger Close – Battle Royale & Online FPS for PC Using LD Player Emulator
If you choose to install the LD Player to install the Danger Close – Battle Royale & Online FPS on your PC, simply follow the procedure below:
- Get the LD Player app and then download it to your computer.
- After you have the installer, double-click click it, and start the installation.
- Once you completed the installation, open the LD Player emulator.
- Go to the Play Store and log in to your account.
- Search for the Danger Close – Battle Royale & Online FPS and start the download.
- After the installation, go to the home of the LD Player.
- Find the Danger Close – Battle Royale & Online FPS and start using it.
- Congratulations, you can now use this app on your PC.
Danger Close – Battle Royale & Online FPS
|App Name||Danger Close – Battle Royale & Online FPS|
|Update||January 29, 2020|
|Requirement||4.4 and up|
Danger Close – Battle Royale & Online FPS FAQs, Guide, and Features
👑Fight intense battles in our NEW Battle Royale mode! This mode features 5 brand new weapons, our largest map yet and several exciting mechanics such as recoil, looting and an inventory system! Will you be the last player standing?
Have any problems? Reach out on Discord, Twitter or mail, we’re here to help!
With our easy and intuitive controls you will dominate the battlefield in notime! Choose sensitivity, auto-fire, and much more.
8 Maps in a variety of locations with more to come! Battle on alien planets, in the middle of a bank heist or on a pirate infested island!
Help your team dominate in classic Team Deathmatch or go solo in Free For All! Stay tuned for a Battle Royale mode coming soon.
Focus on honing your skill without disturbing pop-up ads!
Danger Close is the ultimate online multiplayer FPS game for mobile with FPP, tactical gunplay, proper map design and a fun progression system! We have spent a lot of time making the game a fun experience with a large selection of weapons, skins and grenades!
🌈Weapon skins are here! Keep an eye on the store to grab your favorite one!
Added 10 weapon skins!
Added footstep sounds to all players and bots
Added sound effect when killed
Improved footstep sounds
Improved locker background
Improved Storm sight
Optimised runtime memory usage
The Danger Close – Battle Royale & Online FPS is the property of its developer/inc. The information and contents on this website are coming from Google Play. We are not an affiliate partner with the developers. The trademark, images, logo, company name, and product name are the sole property of its developers.
The apps listed here are not hosted on our server. If the visitor uses the “Download” link, it will be redirected to its official Play Store pages.