Download DEEBOT 2017 for PC – Windows 11/10/8/7 & Mac
Are you looking for a way to download and install the DEEBOT 2017 for PC and Mac? You’ve come to the right place. Because in this tutorial, we are going to discuss how to download and install this app on a laptop or computer.
Both Windows 64 bit and 32 bit are compatible with these methods. If you have macOS, you can also run this app on it! The following method is straightforward and easy to do. Just make sure that you read the instruction thoroughly to install the DEEBOT 2017 on Windows PC or Mac successfully.
How To Download and Install DEEBOT 2017 for PC (Windows and Mac)
To download the DEEBOT 2017 on PC, you’ll have to use an android emulator. For this tutorial, we are going to use either Nox Player or LD Player. Both of these emulators are powerful and capable of running the DEEBOT 2017 on your Windows or Mac.
Method 1: Install DEEBOT 2017 for PC Using Nox Player Emulator
One of the best emulators as of now is the Nox Player. This emulator can perfectly run the DEEBOT 2017 on your PC. To install this emulator, follow the steps below:
- Download the latest version of Nox Player from their website.
- Once you have the Nox Player, start the installation by double-clicking the setup file and following the installation process.
- After a while, this emulator will be installed on your PC. You will find its icon on your desktop. Double click to run it.
- Find the Google Play Store and log in to your account.
- Now, look for the DEEBOT 2017 and click the download button.
- Wait for the installation to complete.
- Congratulations, you have completed the installation.
Method 2: Install DEEBOT 2017 for PC Using LD Player Emulator
If you choose to install the LD Player to install the DEEBOT 2017 on your PC, simply follow the procedure below:
- Get the LD Player app and then download it to your computer.
- After you have the installer, double-click click it, and start the installation.
- Once you completed the installation, open the LD Player emulator.
- Go to the Play Store and log in to your account.
- Search for the DEEBOT 2017 and start the download.
- After the installation, go to the home of the LD Player.
- Find the DEEBOT 2017 and start using it.
- Congratulations, you can now use this app on your PC.
|App Name||DEEBOT 2017|
|Update||April 13, 2020|
|Requirement||4.1 and up|
DEEBOT 2017 FAQs, Guide, and Features
ECOVACS debuts! With awesome connected features, our latest App allows you to control your DEEBOT anytime, anywhere, and takes your cleaning experience to a new level.
Please check your DEEBOT model before downloading.
DEEBOT 2017 App now supports:
• ATMOBOT 650
• DEEBOT M87
• DEEBOT M88
• DEEBOT R95
• DEEBOT R96
• DEEBOT R98
• DEEBOT 900 Series
• DEEBOT PRO/OZMO 930 Series
For Wi-Fi enabled models that are not on the list, please download the ECOVACS HOME App.
By connecting to your DEEBOT, you can:
• Start, pause, or stop cleaning
• Set a regular cleaning schedule
• Set voice report, suction power, and Do-Not-Disturb time*
• Receive notifications from your Wi-Fi enabled robot
• Share DEEBOT with your friends through multiple accounts*
• Receive software and firmware updates
• Access instruction manuals, video tutorials and FAQs, and contact customer service*
And you can do much more with your advanced mapping DEEBOT (powered by Smart Navi™ Technology):
• Set up Virtual Boundary™ to create no-go zones*
• Use Custom Cleaning to customize any cleaning area you want*
• View real-time stats from the visual map of your home, areas cleaned, and cleaning time*
• Adjust water flow level when DEEBOT is mopping (Robots with mopping function only)*
*Features vary with models. Go to ecovacs.com to see detailed features of your model.
Plus, you can control your DEEBOT with simple commands through Amazon Alexa and Google Home**.
**Smart Home commands are available only in some countries/regions.
Wi-Fi with 2.4 GHz band support only
Mobile device with Android 4.0 or later
Need help? Visit ecovacs.com for more information or to contact our customer service team.
Bug fixes and enhancements.
The DEEBOT 2017 is the property of its developer/inc. The information and contents on this website are coming from Google Play. We are not an affiliate partner with the developers. The trademark, images, logo, company name, and product name are the sole property of its developers.
The apps listed here are not hosted on our server. If the visitor uses the “Download” link, it will be redirected to its official Play Store pages.