Download Default Dark Theme for Substratum for PC – Windows 11/10/8/7 & Mac
Are you looking for a way to download and install the Default Dark Theme for Substratum for PC and Mac? You’ve come to the right place. Because in this tutorial, we are going to discuss how to download and install this app on a laptop or computer.
Both Windows 64 bit and 32 bit are compatible with these methods. If you have macOS, you can also run this app on it! The following method is straightforward and easy to do. Just make sure that you read the instruction thoroughly to install the Default Dark Theme for Substratum on Windows PC or Mac successfully.
How To Download and Install Default Dark Theme for Substratum for PC (Windows and Mac)
To download the Default Dark Theme for Substratum on PC, you’ll have to use an android emulator. For this tutorial, we are going to use either Nox Player or LD Player. Both of these emulators are powerful and capable of running the Default Dark Theme for Substratum on your Windows or Mac.
Method 1: Install Default Dark Theme for Substratum for PC Using Nox Player Emulator
One of the best emulators as of now is the Nox Player. This emulator can perfectly run the Default Dark Theme for Substratum on your PC. To install this emulator, follow the steps below:
- Download the latest version of Nox Player from their website.
- Once you have the Nox Player, start the installation by double-clicking the setup file and following the installation process.
- After a while, this emulator will be installed on your PC. You will find its icon on your desktop. Double click to run it.
- Find the Google Play Store and log in to your account.
- Now, look for the Default Dark Theme for Substratum and click the download button.
- Wait for the installation to complete.
- Congratulations, you have completed the installation.
Method 2: Install Default Dark Theme for Substratum for PC Using LD Player Emulator
If you choose to install the LD Player to install the Default Dark Theme for Substratum on your PC, simply follow the procedure below:
- Get the LD Player app and then download it to your computer.
- After you have the installer, double-click click it, and start the installation.
- Once you completed the installation, open the LD Player emulator.
- Go to the Play Store and log in to your account.
- Search for the Default Dark Theme for Substratum and start the download.
- After the installation, go to the home of the LD Player.
- Find the Default Dark Theme for Substratum and start using it.
- Congratulations, you can now use this app on your PC.
Default Dark Theme for Substratum
|App Name||Default Dark Theme for Substratum|
|Update||October 15, 2019|
|Requirement||7.0 and up|
Default Dark Theme for Substratum FAQs, Guide, and Features
IMPORTANT: You need the Substratum app working on your device! Read the inbuilt information before reporting any issues!
Theme for Substratum, originally based on the default AOSP dark material colors; then extended to provide more variants to allow configuration according to the users taste.
Available accent colors (separately selectable for settings and system):
Default teal; amber, blue, blue light, cyan, green (3 variants), lime, orange, pink, purple, red, white, yellow.
(If you want another one, contact me with the color code)
Available background colors:
Dark, darker, black.
Available notification colors:
Light, dark, black.
Semi-transparent variants also available for dark and black.
Available quicksettings + volume slider colors:
Dark, darker, black; each either solid or transparent.
– CM Settings
– AICP Extras
– AOSP Calculator
– AOSP Contacts
– AOSP Dialer
– AOSP Email
– AOSP Messenger
Source code: https://github.com/SpiritCroc/DefaultDarkTheme-oms
The Default Dark Theme for Substratum is the property of its developer/inc. The information and contents on this website are coming from Google Play. We are not an affiliate partner with the developers. The trademark, images, logo, company name, and product name are the sole property of its developers.
The apps listed here are not hosted on our server. If the visitor uses the “Download” link, it will be redirected to its official Play Store pages.