Download Deliveree – Delivery Logistics for PC – Windows 11/10/8/7 & Mac
Are you looking for a way to download and install the Deliveree – Delivery Logistics for PC and Mac? You’ve come to the right place. Because in this tutorial, we are going to discuss how to download and install this app on a laptop or computer.
Both Windows 64 bit and 32 bit are compatible with these methods. If you have macOS, you can also run this app on it! The following method is straightforward and easy to do. Just make sure that you read the instruction thoroughly to install the Deliveree – Delivery Logistics on Windows PC or Mac successfully.
How To Download and Install Deliveree – Delivery Logistics for PC (Windows and Mac)
To download the Deliveree – Delivery Logistics on PC, you’ll have to use an android emulator. For this tutorial, we are going to use either Nox Player or LD Player. Both of these emulators are powerful and capable of running the Deliveree – Delivery Logistics on your Windows or Mac.
Method 1: Install Deliveree – Delivery Logistics for PC Using Nox Player Emulator
One of the best emulators as of now is the Nox Player. This emulator can perfectly run the Deliveree – Delivery Logistics on your PC. To install this emulator, follow the steps below:
- Download the latest version of Nox Player from their website.
- Once you have the Nox Player, start the installation by double-clicking the setup file and following the installation process.
- After a while, this emulator will be installed on your PC. You will find its icon on your desktop. Double click to run it.
- Find the Google Play Store and log in to your account.
- Now, look for the Deliveree – Delivery Logistics and click the download button.
- Wait for the installation to complete.
- Congratulations, you have completed the installation.
Method 2: Install Deliveree – Delivery Logistics for PC Using LD Player Emulator
If you choose to install the LD Player to install the Deliveree – Delivery Logistics on your PC, simply follow the procedure below:
- Get the LD Player app and then download it to your computer.
- After you have the installer, double-click click it, and start the installation.
- Once you completed the installation, open the LD Player emulator.
- Go to the Play Store and log in to your account.
- Search for the Deliveree – Delivery Logistics and start the download.
- After the installation, go to the home of the LD Player.
- Find the Deliveree – Delivery Logistics and start using it.
- Congratulations, you can now use this app on your PC.
Deliveree – Delivery Logistics
|App Name||Deliveree – Delivery Logistics|
|Update||December 10, 2021|
|Requirement||5.0 and up|
Deliveree – Delivery Logistics FAQs, Guide, and Features
Available today in Thailand, Indonesia, and the Philippines.
WHAT IS DELIVEREE?
Deliveree is a full service on-demand transportation and logistics provider at the tip of your fingers. Use our mobile app to book and manage pickups and deliveries of anything and let our drivers handle the rest. Select the right size vehicle to fit your things and save money with our everyday unbeatable prices. Choose from a wide range of vehicles and trucks in each market.
KEY BENEFITS OF DELIVEREE
– Book and let our drivers handle the rest
– Add many locations or stops per booking
– Book a quick pickup or schedule ahead
– Manage everything from our mobile app
– Live tracking with real time ETAs
– Digital signature confirms at all locations
– Wide range of vehicles for all needs
– Everyday unbeatable prices
– Live CS support all-day everyday
ARE YOU A BUSINESS?
Contact us to learn more about our acclaimed Business Program with features tailored for your enterprise.
– Monthly post-pay invoicing
– Free commercial grade insurance
– Low cost COD services
– Low cost document return services
– Specialty CS business hotline
– Process mapping services
– Specialty driver services
LEARN MORE ABOUT DELIVEREE
– Other feature additions
– Speed and stability improvements
The Deliveree – Delivery Logistics is the property of its developer/inc. The information and contents on this website are coming from Google Play. We are not an affiliate partner with the developers. The trademark, images, logo, company name, and product name are the sole property of its developers.
The apps listed here are not hosted on our server. If the visitor uses the “Download” link, it will be redirected to its official Play Store pages.