Download DHIS2 Capture for PC – Windows 11/10/8/7 & Mac
Are you looking for a way to download and install the DHIS2 Capture for PC and Mac? You’ve come to the right place. Because in this tutorial, we are going to discuss how to download and install this app on a laptop or computer.
Both Windows 64 bit and 32 bit are compatible with these methods. If you have macOS, you can also run this app on it! The following method is straightforward and easy to do. Just make sure that you read the instruction thoroughly to install the DHIS2 Capture on Windows PC or Mac successfully.
How To Download and Install DHIS2 Capture for PC (Windows and Mac)
To download the DHIS2 Capture on PC, you’ll have to use an android emulator. For this tutorial, we are going to use either Nox Player or LD Player. Both of these emulators are powerful and capable of running the DHIS2 Capture on your Windows or Mac.
Method 1: Install DHIS2 Capture for PC Using Nox Player Emulator
One of the best emulators as of now is the Nox Player. This emulator can perfectly run the DHIS2 Capture on your PC. To install this emulator, follow the steps below:
- Download the latest version of Nox Player from their website.
- Once you have the Nox Player, start the installation by double-clicking the setup file and following the installation process.
- After a while, this emulator will be installed on your PC. You will find its icon on your desktop. Double click to run it.
- Find the Google Play Store and log in to your account.
- Now, look for the DHIS2 Capture and click the download button.
- Wait for the installation to complete.
- Congratulations, you have completed the installation.
Method 2: Install DHIS2 Capture for PC Using LD Player Emulator
If you choose to install the LD Player to install the DHIS2 Capture on your PC, simply follow the procedure below:
- Get the LD Player app and then download it to your computer.
- After you have the installer, double-click click it, and start the installation.
- Once you completed the installation, open the LD Player emulator.
- Go to the Play Store and log in to your account.
- Search for the DHIS2 Capture and start the download.
- After the installation, go to the home of the LD Player.
- Find the DHIS2 Capture and start using it.
- Congratulations, you can now use this app on your PC.
|App Name||DHIS2 Capture|
|Update||November 24, 2021|
|Requirement||4.4 and up|
DHIS2 Capture FAQs, Guide, and Features
New generation of DHIS2 Android Apps for data sets, events and tracker data capture. Configurable feel and look ,easier login and enhanced data protection, attractive and user friendly navigation.. Search/registration integrated for tracker, improved tracker dashboard, pictorial data entry for events, event completeness information, and many more…
This app is fully functional offline enabling health workers in areas where there is limited or no Internet connection, continue with their regular work.
This new version includes:
– Offline In-App Program/Dataset Analytics
– Dataset redesign
– Export/Share QR and Bar codes
– Improved render for icon-based data entry
– Personalized Calendar View
– Display reason for data non-editable
– Adjust TEI Dashboard options to program configuration
– General Maps User experience
– Add support for Event – TEI relationships
– NEW filter for TEIs marked as follow-up
You can find all details in Jira and Github (github.com/dhis2/dhis2-android-capture-app)
The DHIS2 Capture is the property of its developer/inc. The information and contents on this website are coming from Google Play. We are not an affiliate partner with the developers. The trademark, images, logo, company name, and product name are the sole property of its developers.
The apps listed here are not hosted on our server. If the visitor uses the “Download” link, it will be redirected to its official Play Store pages.