Download Dict Box – Universal Offline Dictionary for PC – Windows 11/10/8/7 & Mac
Are you looking for a way to download and install the Dict Box – Universal Offline Dictionary for PC and Mac? You’ve come to the right place. Because in this tutorial, we are going to discuss how to download and install this app on a laptop or computer.
Both Windows 64 bit and 32 bit are compatible with these methods. If you have macOS, you can also run this app on it! The following method is straightforward and easy to do. Just make sure that you read the instruction thoroughly to install the Dict Box – Universal Offline Dictionary on Windows PC or Mac successfully.
How To Download and Install Dict Box – Universal Offline Dictionary for PC (Windows and Mac)
To download the Dict Box – Universal Offline Dictionary on PC, you’ll have to use an android emulator. For this tutorial, we are going to use either Nox Player or LD Player. Both of these emulators are powerful and capable of running the Dict Box – Universal Offline Dictionary on your Windows or Mac.
Method 1: Install Dict Box – Universal Offline Dictionary for PC Using Nox Player Emulator
One of the best emulators as of now is the Nox Player. This emulator can perfectly run the Dict Box – Universal Offline Dictionary on your PC. To install this emulator, follow the steps below:
- Download the latest version of Nox Player from their website.
- Once you have the Nox Player, start the installation by double-clicking the setup file and following the installation process.
- After a while, this emulator will be installed on your PC. You will find its icon on your desktop. Double click to run it.
- Find the Google Play Store and log in to your account.
- Now, look for the Dict Box – Universal Offline Dictionary and click the download button.
- Wait for the installation to complete.
- Congratulations, you have completed the installation.
Method 2: Install Dict Box – Universal Offline Dictionary for PC Using LD Player Emulator
If you choose to install the LD Player to install the Dict Box – Universal Offline Dictionary on your PC, simply follow the procedure below:
- Get the LD Player app and then download it to your computer.
- After you have the installer, double-click click it, and start the installation.
- Once you completed the installation, open the LD Player emulator.
- Go to the Play Store and log in to your account.
- Search for the Dict Box – Universal Offline Dictionary and start the download.
- After the installation, go to the home of the LD Player.
- Find the Dict Box – Universal Offline Dictionary and start using it.
- Congratulations, you can now use this app on your PC.
Dict Box – Universal Offline Dictionary
|App Name||Dict Box – Universal Offline Dictionary|
|Update||September 10, 2021|
|Requirement||4.4 and up|
Dict Box – Universal Offline Dictionary FAQs, Guide, and Features
Dict Box – Dictionary & Translator App for All Languages.
– No internet required.
– Fast & easy to use.
– Pronunciation for any text.
– Translate word by camera.
– Translate text directly in web browser and other apps.
– Word correction for mistyped words.
– Ability to find similar phrases or sentences.
– Ability to install more dictionaries & more languages.
– Web dictionaries (Oxford, Cambridge, Wiki, etc).
– Word reminder.
– Picture dictionary.
– Review words with Flashcards.
– Word list management.
– Cloud backup.
– Synchronize word lists across multiple devices.
You can install more dictionaries in different languages:
English, Spanish, Arabic, French, Portuguese, Russian, German, Turkish, Vietnamese, Japanese, Korean, Chinese, Italian, Persian, Farsi, Thai, Hebrew, Urdu, Dutch, Kurdish, Indonesian, Malay, Hindi, Pashto, Swedish, Danish, Greek, Polish, Romanian, Ukrainian, Esperanto, Bengali.
– Word Lock Screen
– TOEIC, TOEFL, IELTS, GRE… word lists
– US, UK, AU pronunciation
The Dict Box – Universal Offline Dictionary is the property of its developer/inc. The information and contents on this website are coming from Google Play. We are not an affiliate partner with the developers. The trademark, images, logo, company name, and product name are the sole property of its developers.
The apps listed here are not hosted on our server. If the visitor uses the “Download” link, it will be redirected to its official Play Store pages.