Download Dictionary – WordWeb for PC – Windows 11/10/8/7 & Mac
Are you looking for a way to download and install the Dictionary – WordWeb for PC and Mac? You’ve come to the right place. Because in this tutorial, we are going to discuss how to download and install this app on a laptop or computer.
Both Windows 64 bit and 32 bit are compatible with these methods. If you have macOS, you can also run this app on it! The following method is straightforward and easy to do. Just make sure that you read the instruction thoroughly to install the Dictionary – WordWeb on Windows PC or Mac successfully.
How To Download and Install Dictionary – WordWeb for PC (Windows and Mac)
To download the Dictionary – WordWeb on PC, you’ll have to use an android emulator. For this tutorial, we are going to use either Nox Player or LD Player. Both of these emulators are powerful and capable of running the Dictionary – WordWeb on your Windows or Mac.
Method 1: Install Dictionary – WordWeb for PC Using Nox Player Emulator
One of the best emulators as of now is the Nox Player. This emulator can perfectly run the Dictionary – WordWeb on your PC. To install this emulator, follow the steps below:
- Download the latest version of Nox Player from their website.
- Once you have the Nox Player, start the installation by double-clicking the setup file and following the installation process.
- After a while, this emulator will be installed on your PC. You will find its icon on your desktop. Double click to run it.
- Find the Google Play Store and log in to your account.
- Now, look for the Dictionary – WordWeb and click the download button.
- Wait for the installation to complete.
- Congratulations, you have completed the installation.
Method 2: Install Dictionary – WordWeb for PC Using LD Player Emulator
If you choose to install the LD Player to install the Dictionary – WordWeb on your PC, simply follow the procedure below:
- Get the LD Player app and then download it to your computer.
- After you have the installer, double-click click it, and start the installation.
- Once you completed the installation, open the LD Player emulator.
- Go to the Play Store and log in to your account.
- Search for the Dictionary – WordWeb and start the download.
- After the installation, go to the home of the LD Player.
- Find the Dictionary – WordWeb and start using it.
- Congratulations, you can now use this app on your PC.
Dictionary – WordWeb
|App Name||Dictionary – WordWeb|
|Update||April 18, 2021|
|Version||Varies with device|
|Requirement||Varies with device|
Dictionary – WordWeb FAQs, Guide, and Features
The free offline English dictionary and thesaurus with synonyms, related words and great search – and no adverts. Audio pronunciations are available with the separate Audio Edition app.
The comprehensive WordWeb dictionary database includes:
– 285,000 words, phrases and derived forms
– 225,000 word sense definitions
– 70,000 usage examples
– 85,000 text pronunciations
– Synonyms, similar and related words
– N. American, British, Australian and international English
The intelligent word entry suggests possible correct spellings as you type, as well as listing words that sound the same or are often confused.
Additional features include the ability to drill down on any word in a definition, full bookmark support and history.
Search features include:
– Alphabetical listing
– Spelling suggestions
– Sounds-like and often-confused
– Fast pattern-matching search (*, ?, vowel and consonant)
– Filter search results by noun, verb, adjective, adverbs
The database includes proper nouns and common abbreviations in addition to English vocabulary (e.g. LOL, Oxford, JPEG, Webster, UNHCR, etc.)
You can quickly look up words from within other apps by selecting the word, then selecting WordWeb from the pop-up menu (requires Android M and higher).
No Internet connection is required to use WordWeb, and it’s free. Better than dictionary.com? – judge for yourself!
Updated database and default web-reference link URLs.
The Dictionary – WordWeb is the property of its developer/inc. The information and contents on this website are coming from Google Play. We are not an affiliate partner with the developers. The trademark, images, logo, company name, and product name are the sole property of its developers.
The apps listed here are not hosted on our server. If the visitor uses the “Download” link, it will be redirected to its official Play Store pages.