Download DigiLocker for PC – Windows 11/10/8/7 & Mac
Are you looking for a way to download and install the DigiLocker for PC and Mac? You’ve come to the right place. Because in this tutorial, we are going to discuss how to download and install this app on a laptop or computer.
Both Windows 64 bit and 32 bit are compatible with these methods. If you have macOS, you can also run this app on it! The following method is straightforward and easy to do. Just make sure that you read the instruction thoroughly to install the DigiLocker on Windows PC or Mac successfully.
How To Download and Install DigiLocker for PC (Windows and Mac)
To download the DigiLocker on PC, you’ll have to use an android emulator. For this tutorial, we are going to use either Nox Player or LD Player. Both of these emulators are powerful and capable of running the DigiLocker on your Windows or Mac.
Method 1: Install DigiLocker for PC Using Nox Player Emulator
One of the best emulators as of now is the Nox Player. This emulator can perfectly run the DigiLocker on your PC. To install this emulator, follow the steps below:
- Download the latest version of Nox Player from their website.
- Once you have the Nox Player, start the installation by double-clicking the setup file and following the installation process.
- After a while, this emulator will be installed on your PC. You will find its icon on your desktop. Double click to run it.
- Find the Google Play Store and log in to your account.
- Now, look for the DigiLocker and click the download button.
- Wait for the installation to complete.
- Congratulations, you have completed the installation.
Method 2: Install DigiLocker for PC Using LD Player Emulator
If you choose to install the LD Player to install the DigiLocker on your PC, simply follow the procedure below:
- Get the LD Player app and then download it to your computer.
- After you have the installer, double-click click it, and start the installation.
- Once you completed the installation, open the LD Player emulator.
- Go to the Play Store and log in to your account.
- Search for the DigiLocker and start the download.
- After the installation, go to the home of the LD Player.
- Find the DigiLocker and start using it.
- Congratulations, you can now use this app on your PC.
|Developer||National eGovernance Division, Government of India|
|Update||December 8, 2021|
|Requirement||5.0 and up|
DigiLocker FAQs, Guide, and Features
DigiLocker is a key initiative under Digital India, the Government of India’s flagship program aimed at transforming India into a digitally empowered society and knowledge economy. Targeted at the idea of paperless governance, DigiLocker is a platform for issuance and verification of documents & certificates in a digital way, thus eliminating the use of physical documents. The DigiLocker website can be accessed at https://digitallocker.gov.in/.
You can now access your documents and certificates from your DigiLocker on your mobile devices.
Minor Bug Fixes
The DigiLocker is the property of its developer/inc. The information and contents on this website are coming from Google Play. We are not an affiliate partner with the developers. The trademark, images, logo, company name, and product name are the sole property of its developers.
The apps listed here are not hosted on our server. If the visitor uses the “Download” link, it will be redirected to its official Play Store pages.