Download Digital exercise book for PC – Windows 11/10/8/7 & Mac
Are you looking for a way to download and install the Digital exercise book for PC and Mac? You’ve come to the right place. Because in this tutorial, we are going to discuss how to download and install this app on a laptop or computer.
Both Windows 64 bit and 32 bit are compatible with these methods. If you have macOS, you can also run this app on it! The following method is straightforward and easy to do. Just make sure that you read the instruction thoroughly to install the Digital exercise book on Windows PC or Mac successfully.
How To Download and Install Digital exercise book for PC (Windows and Mac)
To download the Digital exercise book on PC, you’ll have to use an android emulator. For this tutorial, we are going to use either Nox Player or LD Player. Both of these emulators are powerful and capable of running the Digital exercise book on your Windows or Mac.
Method 1: Install Digital exercise book for PC Using Nox Player Emulator
One of the best emulators as of now is the Nox Player. This emulator can perfectly run the Digital exercise book on your PC. To install this emulator, follow the steps below:
- Download the latest version of Nox Player from their website.
- Once you have the Nox Player, start the installation by double-clicking the setup file and following the installation process.
- After a while, this emulator will be installed on your PC. You will find its icon on your desktop. Double click to run it.
- Find the Google Play Store and log in to your account.
- Now, look for the Digital exercise book and click the download button.
- Wait for the installation to complete.
- Congratulations, you have completed the installation.
Method 2: Install Digital exercise book for PC Using LD Player Emulator
If you choose to install the LD Player to install the Digital exercise book on your PC, simply follow the procedure below:
- Get the LD Player app and then download it to your computer.
- After you have the installer, double-click click it, and start the installation.
- Once you completed the installation, open the LD Player emulator.
- Go to the Play Store and log in to your account.
- Search for the Digital exercise book and start the download.
- After the installation, go to the home of the LD Player.
- Find the Digital exercise book and start using it.
- Congratulations, you can now use this app on your PC.
Digital exercise book
|App Name||Digital exercise book|
|Update||February 25, 2021|
|Requirement||5.1 and up|
Digital exercise book FAQs, Guide, and Features
This app is primarily intended for teachers who have a projector in the classroom and want to use the tablet to write their notebook entries. Advantages: The digital booklet entries look exactly as they should be in the pupils booklet. You work like a normal exercise book without the disadvantages of the blackboard. When writing, you don’t have to stand with your back to the class and can also write anywhere in the classroom. And you always know what exactly was on the board.
I wrote this app because I was looking for such an app myself but couldn’t find anything suitable (I could hardly believe it). As a (mathematics) teacher, I need a fountain pen, a pencil, a few colored pencils and, above all, a ruler and a compass so that the students can copy my work steps similar in the exercise book. A few practical functions and good. The app is so ready that I can use it every day in class. That is why I have now published it, as other teachers may also benefit from it. However, some things are still under development. Since I don’t do this full-time, please be patient if updates take some time.
Ideally, you should use a larger tablet with a stylus stylus. Since my students cannot zoom on their exercise book either, I did not use it in the app either.
Bug fix for Android 11 due to memory access.
The Digital exercise book is the property of its developer/inc. The information and contents on this website are coming from Google Play. We are not an affiliate partner with the developers. The trademark, images, logo, company name, and product name are the sole property of its developers.
The apps listed here are not hosted on our server. If the visitor uses the “Download” link, it will be redirected to its official Play Store pages.