Download DIGMA SmartLife – Smart Home for PC – Windows 11/10/8/7 & Mac
Are you looking for a way to download and install the DIGMA SmartLife – Smart Home for PC and Mac? You’ve come to the right place. Because in this tutorial, we are going to discuss how to download and install this app on a laptop or computer.
Both Windows 64 bit and 32 bit are compatible with these methods. If you have macOS, you can also run this app on it! The following method is straightforward and easy to do. Just make sure that you read the instruction thoroughly to install the DIGMA SmartLife – Smart Home on Windows PC or Mac successfully.
How To Download and Install DIGMA SmartLife – Smart Home for PC (Windows and Mac)
To download the DIGMA SmartLife – Smart Home on PC, you’ll have to use an android emulator. For this tutorial, we are going to use either Nox Player or LD Player. Both of these emulators are powerful and capable of running the DIGMA SmartLife – Smart Home on your Windows or Mac.
Method 1: Install DIGMA SmartLife – Smart Home for PC Using Nox Player Emulator
One of the best emulators as of now is the Nox Player. This emulator can perfectly run the DIGMA SmartLife – Smart Home on your PC. To install this emulator, follow the steps below:
- Download the latest version of Nox Player from their website.
- Once you have the Nox Player, start the installation by double-clicking the setup file and following the installation process.
- After a while, this emulator will be installed on your PC. You will find its icon on your desktop. Double click to run it.
- Find the Google Play Store and log in to your account.
- Now, look for the DIGMA SmartLife – Smart Home and click the download button.
- Wait for the installation to complete.
- Congratulations, you have completed the installation.
Method 2: Install DIGMA SmartLife – Smart Home for PC Using LD Player Emulator
If you choose to install the LD Player to install the DIGMA SmartLife – Smart Home on your PC, simply follow the procedure below:
- Get the LD Player app and then download it to your computer.
- After you have the installer, double-click click it, and start the installation.
- Once you completed the installation, open the LD Player emulator.
- Go to the Play Store and log in to your account.
- Search for the DIGMA SmartLife – Smart Home and start the download.
- After the installation, go to the home of the LD Player.
- Find the DIGMA SmartLife – Smart Home and start using it.
- Congratulations, you can now use this app on your PC.
DIGMA SmartLife – Smart Home
|App Name||DIGMA SmartLife – Smart Home|
|Developer||Nippon Klick Systems LLP|
|Update||October 3, 2021|
|Requirement||4.4 and up|
DIGMA SmartLife – Smart Home FAQs, Guide, and Features
With the DIGMA SmartLife application, you can easily manage all devices of your Smart Home system from anywhere in the world where there is Internet.
Set up your DIGMA device just a couple of clicks thanks to a simple wireless connection.
Keep track of what is happening at home or in the country while you are away. Watch live from the cameras, get photos and videos in the event of a motion sensor.
Be sure of the children with the function of the baby monitor with two-way audio communication in DiVision IP cameras
Get event notifications right in the app to always be aware of the data received from the devices.
DIGMA devices support Google Assistant and Amazon Alexa voice assistants for quick and easy management.
ALL DEVICES – ONE APP
The application allows you to manage all kinds of DIGMA devices from one application:
sockets, lights, IP cameras, sensors, smart door lock or other devices.
Only DIGMA devices are supported. Supported OS version is Android 4.1 and higher. Some features may not be supported depending on the device model.
IP cams DIGMA DiVision 100, DiVision 200 and DiVision 700 are not supported by this app!
1. Optimization and Repair
2. Add the guide of registration verification
3. Enable a shortcut to be added to the Home screen for Android system. Users can successfully open the page via the shortcut even with the home switched.
5. Optimized pairing details
6. Add OTA automatic update
7. Support shift Wi-Fi network
8. Add more information on the device page
9. Support change account name
10. Optimize device management on the homepage
The DIGMA SmartLife – Smart Home is the property of its developer/inc. The information and contents on this website are coming from Google Play. We are not an affiliate partner with the developers. The trademark, images, logo, company name, and product name are the sole property of its developers.
The apps listed here are not hosted on our server. If the visitor uses the “Download” link, it will be redirected to its official Play Store pages.