Download DIMS for PC – Windows 11/10/8/7 & Mac
Are you looking for a way to download and install the DIMS for PC and Mac? You’ve come to the right place. Because in this tutorial, we are going to discuss how to download and install this app on a laptop or computer.
Both Windows 64 bit and 32 bit are compatible with these methods. If you have macOS, you can also run this app on it! The following method is straightforward and easy to do. Just make sure that you read the instruction thoroughly to install the DIMS on Windows PC or Mac successfully.
How To Download and Install DIMS for PC (Windows and Mac)
To download the DIMS on PC, you’ll have to use an android emulator. For this tutorial, we are going to use either Nox Player or LD Player. Both of these emulators are powerful and capable of running the DIMS on your Windows or Mac.
Method 1: Install DIMS for PC Using Nox Player Emulator
One of the best emulators as of now is the Nox Player. This emulator can perfectly run the DIMS on your PC. To install this emulator, follow the steps below:
- Download the latest version of Nox Player from their website.
- Once you have the Nox Player, start the installation by double-clicking the setup file and following the installation process.
- After a while, this emulator will be installed on your PC. You will find its icon on your desktop. Double click to run it.
- Find the Google Play Store and log in to your account.
- Now, look for the DIMS and click the download button.
- Wait for the installation to complete.
- Congratulations, you have completed the installation.
Method 2: Install DIMS for PC Using LD Player Emulator
If you choose to install the LD Player to install the DIMS on your PC, simply follow the procedure below:
- Get the LD Player app and then download it to your computer.
- After you have the installer, double-click click it, and start the installation.
- Once you completed the installation, open the LD Player emulator.
- Go to the Play Store and log in to your account.
- Search for the DIMS and start the download.
- After the installation, go to the home of the LD Player.
- Find the DIMS and start using it.
- Congratulations, you can now use this app on your PC.
|Update||September 22, 2021|
|Requirement||4.4 and up|
DIMS FAQs, Guide, and Features
Key Features & Benefits:
1. Drugs details (Indications, Dosage & administrations, Contraindications, Side effects, Precautions & warnings, FDA pregnancy category, Therapeutic class, Pack size & price).
2. Search Drugs (Search by Brand name, Generic name or Condition).
3. Drugs by Brands (A-Z brands).
4. Drugs by Generics (A-Z generics).
5. Drugs by Classes.
6. Drugs by Conditions.
7. Favourite Drugs (Bookmark any brand names).
8. Medical events (Information of international medical events).
9. Feedback (Can directly post your valuable suggestion, advice & comments).
10. Advance search (Can choose different search categories).
DIMS (Drug Information Management System) is the premier mobile drug index apps of Bangladesh for instant clinical drug information references. It is developed by “ITmedicus”. DIMS is the most comprehensive, advanced and up-to-date information source on available and recent drug products to serve the healthcare & pharmaceutical professionals in the country. DIMS delivers frequently updated, comprehensive, practical information on over 20,000+ brand name and 1400+ generic drugs to help you find complete & recent information about drugs at the ease of your fingertips.
DIMS is an mobile drug index apps, to be used only as a reference aid and educational purpose and is not intended for medical advice, diagnosis or treatment; neither intended to be a substitute for the exercise of professional judgment and should not be relied upon solely for final treatment decisions.
The clinical information contained in the information is intended as a supplement to, and not a substitute for, the knowledge, expertise, skill, and judgment of physicians, pharmacists, nurses, or other healthcare professionals involved in patient care.
We used reliable & authentic data sources and company literatures. Although great effort has been made in compiling and checking the information contained in this apps to ensure that it is accurate, the publisher, the authors, editors and their servants or agents shall not be responsible or in any way liable for the continued currency of the information or for any errors, omissions or inaccuracies in this website whether arising from negligence or otherwise howsoever, or for any consequences arising there from.
A LICENSED MEDICAL PROFESSIONAL IS RESPONSIBLE FOR INDEPENDENTLY REACHING ANY MEDICAL JUDGMENT, AND FOR ANY RESULTING DIAGNOSIS AND TREATMENTS, NOTWITHSTANDING ANY USE OF THE CONTENT BY SUCH MEDICAL PROFESSIONAL. BY USE OF THIS APPS YOU ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT THE INFORMATION ON THIS APPS MAY CONTAIN INACCURACIES AND OTHER ERRORS.
Herbal Brands added
The DIMS is the property of its developer/inc. The information and contents on this website are coming from Google Play. We are not an affiliate partner with the developers. The trademark, images, logo, company name, and product name are the sole property of its developers.
The apps listed here are not hosted on our server. If the visitor uses the “Download” link, it will be redirected to its official Play Store pages.