Download Disaster Alert for PC – Windows 11/10/8/7 & Mac
Are you looking for a way to download and install the Disaster Alert for PC and Mac? You’ve come to the right place. Because in this tutorial, we are going to discuss how to download and install this app on a laptop or computer.
Both Windows 64 bit and 32 bit are compatible with these methods. If you have macOS, you can also run this app on it! The following method is straightforward and easy to do. Just make sure that you read the instruction thoroughly to install the Disaster Alert on Windows PC or Mac successfully.
How To Download and Install Disaster Alert for PC (Windows and Mac)
To download the Disaster Alert on PC, you’ll have to use an android emulator. For this tutorial, we are going to use either Nox Player or LD Player. Both of these emulators are powerful and capable of running the Disaster Alert on your Windows or Mac.
Method 1: Install Disaster Alert for PC Using Nox Player Emulator
One of the best emulators as of now is the Nox Player. This emulator can perfectly run the Disaster Alert on your PC. To install this emulator, follow the steps below:
- Download the latest version of Nox Player from their website.
- Once you have the Nox Player, start the installation by double-clicking the setup file and following the installation process.
- After a while, this emulator will be installed on your PC. You will find its icon on your desktop. Double click to run it.
- Find the Google Play Store and log in to your account.
- Now, look for the Disaster Alert and click the download button.
- Wait for the installation to complete.
- Congratulations, you have completed the installation.
Method 2: Install Disaster Alert for PC Using LD Player Emulator
If you choose to install the LD Player to install the Disaster Alert on your PC, simply follow the procedure below:
- Get the LD Player app and then download it to your computer.
- After you have the installer, double-click click it, and start the installation.
- Once you completed the installation, open the LD Player emulator.
- Go to the Play Store and log in to your account.
- Search for the Disaster Alert and start the download.
- After the installation, go to the home of the LD Player.
- Find the Disaster Alert and start using it.
- Congratulations, you can now use this app on your PC.
|App Name||Disaster Alert|
|Developer||Google Commerce Ltd|
|Update||March 24, 2021|
|Requirement||4.4 and up|
Disaster Alert FAQs, Guide, and Features
Disaster Alert is a free, mobile app that provides individuals, families, and their loved ones with the information they need to stay safe anywhere in the world. Built on PDC’s DisasterAWARE® platform, Disaster Alert™ offers near real-time updates about 18 different types of active hazards as they are unfolding around the globe.
With Disaster Alert, you can customize early warning alerts, view situational analysis reports, and access modeled hazard impacts for select hazards in a single, easy-to-use map interface. Disaster Alert’s continuous stream of new information is automatically derived from only scientifically verified sources. When no official source is available, alerts are updated manually, presenting a small lag in time.
Hazard updates provided with Disaster Alert include only active hazards. “Active Hazards” are part of a collection of recent incidents that have been designated as potentially hazardous to people, property, or assets by PDC.
Global events (Automated): Hurricanes (tropical cyclones / typhoons), earthquakes, tsunamis, volcanos, floods, wildfires. Also included for the U.S. only are tornados and winter storms.
Other Major events (Manual): Marine hazards, storms, droughts, and manmade incidents.Also included for Hawaii only are high surf advisories, high winds, and flash floods.
*Additional hazards will be included as new sources and algorithms are identified and verified.
NEW IN VERSION 4
*NEW: Free, customizable hazard alerts based on location and severity, with automatic updates as each new advisory is released
*NEW: Animated Layers (rainfall, clouds, winds, more…)
*NEW: Layers for tropical storm tracks and 20 other various incidents (including smaller earthquakes, etc.)
*NEW: Improved navigation and user experience, including user preferences for look and feel
*NEW: Support for select international languages (other languages are added over time)
OTHER KEY FEATURES
Interactive map interface displaying 18 different types of active hazards
Situational analysis reports including modeled impact analyses for select hazards
Customizable background maps
Map overlays with population densities, global cloud coverage, and more.
-The ability to navigate the map and view hazards can now be done in offline mode without an internet or data connection.
– Minor bug fixes and stability enhancements were also released such as issues with saving preferences, viewing legends, and more.
The Disaster Alert is the property of its developer/inc. The information and contents on this website are coming from Google Play. We are not an affiliate partner with the developers. The trademark, images, logo, company name, and product name are the sole property of its developers.
The apps listed here are not hosted on our server. If the visitor uses the “Download” link, it will be redirected to its official Play Store pages.