Download DiscDj 3D Music Player – 3D Dj Music Mixer Studio for PC – Windows 11/10/8/7 & Mac
Are you looking for a way to download and install the DiscDj 3D Music Player – 3D Dj Music Mixer Studio for PC and Mac? You’ve come to the right place. Because in this tutorial, we are going to discuss how to download and install this app on a laptop or computer.
Both Windows 64 bit and 32 bit are compatible with these methods. If you have macOS, you can also run this app on it! The following method is straightforward and easy to do. Just make sure that you read the instruction thoroughly to install the DiscDj 3D Music Player – 3D Dj Music Mixer Studio on Windows PC or Mac successfully.
How To Download and Install DiscDj 3D Music Player – 3D Dj Music Mixer Studio for PC (Windows and Mac)
To download the DiscDj 3D Music Player – 3D Dj Music Mixer Studio on PC, you’ll have to use an android emulator. For this tutorial, we are going to use either Nox Player or LD Player. Both of these emulators are powerful and capable of running the DiscDj 3D Music Player – 3D Dj Music Mixer Studio on your Windows or Mac.
Method 1: Install DiscDj 3D Music Player – 3D Dj Music Mixer Studio for PC Using Nox Player Emulator
One of the best emulators as of now is the Nox Player. This emulator can perfectly run the DiscDj 3D Music Player – 3D Dj Music Mixer Studio on your PC. To install this emulator, follow the steps below:
- Download the latest version of Nox Player from their website.
- Once you have the Nox Player, start the installation by double-clicking the setup file and following the installation process.
- After a while, this emulator will be installed on your PC. You will find its icon on your desktop. Double click to run it.
- Find the Google Play Store and log in to your account.
- Now, look for the DiscDj 3D Music Player – 3D Dj Music Mixer Studio and click the download button.
- Wait for the installation to complete.
- Congratulations, you have completed the installation.
Method 2: Install DiscDj 3D Music Player – 3D Dj Music Mixer Studio for PC Using LD Player Emulator
If you choose to install the LD Player to install the DiscDj 3D Music Player – 3D Dj Music Mixer Studio on your PC, simply follow the procedure below:
- Get the LD Player app and then download it to your computer.
- After you have the installer, double-click click it, and start the installation.
- Once you completed the installation, open the LD Player emulator.
- Go to the Play Store and log in to your account.
- Search for the DiscDj 3D Music Player – 3D Dj Music Mixer Studio and start the download.
- After the installation, go to the home of the LD Player.
- Find the DiscDj 3D Music Player – 3D Dj Music Mixer Studio and start using it.
- Congratulations, you can now use this app on your PC.
DiscDj 3D Music Player – 3D Dj Music Mixer Studio
|App Name||DiscDj 3D Music Player – 3D Dj Music Mixer Studio|
|Update||May 22, 2021|
|Requirement||4.4 and up|
DiscDj 3D Music Player – 3D Dj Music Mixer Studio FAQs, Guide, and Features
DiscDj 3D Music Player is a music player with a super cool 3D DJ user interface in a virtual 3D world where the Dj machine is floating in the virtual area. This virtual dj app supports Android 4.4+
Experience a music player in the form of a virtual DJ mixer app where you can use it to do the DJ work in a party
Normally play continuous music where the dj shifts songs from one turntable / deck to another without any breaks
You can use anyone of the two turntables / decks as a normal music player.
DiscDj 3D Music Player is a music player with the looks and a lot of features of a real DJ. Its hard to get precise control over it as the screens are small but hope you will enjoy the mini DJ mixer app.
* 3D DJ user interface like a real dj machine where the virtual dj machine is flying and where you can move around the virtual dj machine for seeing its beauty from different angles by just scrolling. Lock and reset feature is available at the top-right corner of the screen to reset to the original position
* Discs with album arts
* Central control to play/pause next/previous both the discs
* Autofade ( Automatic Crossfade ) with adjustable timer & ON/OFF feature
* Button click fade – it’s like autofade on clicking the buttons
* Manual song shift slider / crossfader
* Mixer with playlist, equalizer, volume controls and many features
* Browse and play your music by albums, artists, folders, composers, genres, playlists, songs, more advanced browsing like albums of particular artist & genre
* First ever virtual dj app with 10 Band Equalizer – Under the Dj push-button-sliding, beautifully animated 10 Band Equalizer for Android 2.3+. 10 bands give you more precise control with more accuracy. 17 in-built presets in the equalizer – Classical, Club, Dance, Full Bass, Full Bass and Treble, Full Treble, Headphones, Large Hall, Live, Party, Pop, Reggae, Rock, Ska, Soft, Soft Rock & Techno
* Sampler Addon – 4 sets (Default, 808 Drum Kit, Drum Kit, Rise n Drop – each having 6 sound samples) with 3 modes of play – Play/Cut Play, Loop and Play/Stop
* Record – Record your performance / mixes / remixes / music with the record feature at the top-center of this dj app
* Pre-cueing / Pre-listening / Split Audio Output
* Pitch Slider
* Sound Effects / SFX
* Low Pass Filter & High Pass Filter
* 4 Hot Cues per turntable / deck
* Loop features – In/Out, Seconds & Reloop/Exit
* Cue Buttons
* Play/Pause Next/Previous per turntable / deck
* Shuffle / Play All / Play Single
* 3 New Themes & Major Bug Fixes
* Audio Engine Re-engineered
* Caution – Everything in Audio is new – low-latency, replay gain, bpm, scratching, album art etc
* Android 11 Compatible
The DiscDj 3D Music Player – 3D Dj Music Mixer Studio is the property of its developer/inc. The information and contents on this website are coming from Google Play. We are not an affiliate partner with the developers. The trademark, images, logo, company name, and product name are the sole property of its developers.
The apps listed here are not hosted on our server. If the visitor uses the “Download” link, it will be redirected to its official Play Store pages.