Download [Discontinued] Music mode for Yeelight for PC – Windows 11/10/8/7 & Mac
Are you looking for a way to download and install the [Discontinued] Music mode for Yeelight for PC and Mac? You’ve come to the right place. Because in this tutorial, we are going to discuss how to download and install this app on a laptop or computer.
Both Windows 64 bit and 32 bit are compatible with these methods. If you have macOS, you can also run this app on it! The following method is straightforward and easy to do. Just make sure that you read the instruction thoroughly to install the [Discontinued] Music mode for Yeelight on Windows PC or Mac successfully.
How To Download and Install [Discontinued] Music mode for Yeelight for PC (Windows and Mac)
To download the [Discontinued] Music mode for Yeelight on PC, you’ll have to use an android emulator. For this tutorial, we are going to use either Nox Player or LD Player. Both of these emulators are powerful and capable of running the [Discontinued] Music mode for Yeelight on your Windows or Mac.
Method 1: Install [Discontinued] Music mode for Yeelight for PC Using Nox Player Emulator
One of the best emulators as of now is the Nox Player. This emulator can perfectly run the [Discontinued] Music mode for Yeelight on your PC. To install this emulator, follow the steps below:
- Download the latest version of Nox Player from their website.
- Once you have the Nox Player, start the installation by double-clicking the setup file and following the installation process.
- After a while, this emulator will be installed on your PC. You will find its icon on your desktop. Double click to run it.
- Find the Google Play Store and log in to your account.
- Now, look for the [Discontinued] Music mode for Yeelight and click the download button.
- Wait for the installation to complete.
- Congratulations, you have completed the installation.
Method 2: Install [Discontinued] Music mode for Yeelight for PC Using LD Player Emulator
If you choose to install the LD Player to install the [Discontinued] Music mode for Yeelight on your PC, simply follow the procedure below:
- Get the LD Player app and then download it to your computer.
- After you have the installer, double-click click it, and start the installation.
- Once you completed the installation, open the LD Player emulator.
- Go to the Play Store and log in to your account.
- Search for the [Discontinued] Music mode for Yeelight and start the download.
- After the installation, go to the home of the LD Player.
- Find the [Discontinued] Music mode for Yeelight and start using it.
- Congratulations, you can now use this app on your PC.
[Discontinued] Music mode for Yeelight
|App Name||[Discontinued] Music mode for Yeelight|
|Update||September 12, 2018|
|Requirement||4.0 and up|
[Discontinued] Music mode for Yeelight FAQs, Guide, and Features
Yeelight Music is now unsupported and won’t get updates since its main functionality, capturing internal audio from the device, has been merged into the official Yeelight app.
Thanks to the Yeelight team for allowing me to collaborate.
An improved and reliable music mode for your Yeelight devices that reacts to the beats of your songs. Customize it to your liking and say goodbye to interferences caused by voices or surrounding noises. Yeelight Music captures the internal audio from your smartphone or tablet instead of using its microphone and offers a wide variety of customization options.
· Brightness control: let the app decide the best brightness level for each beat or choose a fixed one if you prefer.
· Color control: assign any color to each of the three main frequencies or randomize it.
· Visualize how the lights react to the sound in real time through your screen and light bulbs simultaneously.
· Yeelight LED (Color)
· Yeelight LED (White)
· Yeelight Lightstrip (Color)
If you have any suggestions or bug reports, please let me know.
· Smartphone/tablet and Yeelight devices connected to the same local network.
· Developer mode/LAN control enabled for each device.
· RECORD_AUDIO/MODIFY_AUDIO_SETTINGS: required to capture internal audio from the device and for visualization purposes. Provides partial and low quality audio content so privacy is not compromised, but it’s enough to make the app work reliably.
· WAKE_LOCK: required to ensure that the app functions as expected even when running in the background or with the screen off. Wakelocks are only kept alive when music mode is running and killed automatically when leaving it or after a timeout, so they can’t be abused.
· Internet related permissions: allows the application to discover devices automatically and allows the music mode to communicate with the bulb.
· Added a button to toggle on device effects.
· The light will be dimmed if music is paused.
· Improved beat detection logic and response time.
· Updated some UI elements and fixed some animations.
The [Discontinued] Music mode for Yeelight is the property of its developer/inc. The information and contents on this website are coming from Google Play. We are not an affiliate partner with the developers. The trademark, images, logo, company name, and product name are the sole property of its developers.
The apps listed here are not hosted on our server. If the visitor uses the “Download” link, it will be redirected to its official Play Store pages.