Download [Discontinued] Navigation Gestures–Swipe Controls for PC – Windows 11/10/8/7 & Mac
Are you looking for a way to download and install the [Discontinued] Navigation Gestures–Swipe Controls for PC and Mac? You’ve come to the right place. Because in this tutorial, we are going to discuss how to download and install this app on a laptop or computer.
Both Windows 64 bit and 32 bit are compatible with these methods. If you have macOS, you can also run this app on it! The following method is straightforward and easy to do. Just make sure that you read the instruction thoroughly to install the [Discontinued] Navigation Gestures–Swipe Controls on Windows PC or Mac successfully.
How To Download and Install [Discontinued] Navigation Gestures–Swipe Controls for PC (Windows and Mac)
To download the [Discontinued] Navigation Gestures–Swipe Controls on PC, you’ll have to use an android emulator. For this tutorial, we are going to use either Nox Player or LD Player. Both of these emulators are powerful and capable of running the [Discontinued] Navigation Gestures–Swipe Controls on your Windows or Mac.
Method 1: Install [Discontinued] Navigation Gestures–Swipe Controls for PC Using Nox Player Emulator
One of the best emulators as of now is the Nox Player. This emulator can perfectly run the [Discontinued] Navigation Gestures–Swipe Controls on your PC. To install this emulator, follow the steps below:
- Download the latest version of Nox Player from their website.
- Once you have the Nox Player, start the installation by double-clicking the setup file and following the installation process.
- After a while, this emulator will be installed on your PC. You will find its icon on your desktop. Double click to run it.
- Find the Google Play Store and log in to your account.
- Now, look for the [Discontinued] Navigation Gestures–Swipe Controls and click the download button.
- Wait for the installation to complete.
- Congratulations, you have completed the installation.
Method 2: Install [Discontinued] Navigation Gestures–Swipe Controls for PC Using LD Player Emulator
If you choose to install the LD Player to install the [Discontinued] Navigation Gestures–Swipe Controls on your PC, simply follow the procedure below:
- Get the LD Player app and then download it to your computer.
- After you have the installer, double-click click it, and start the installation.
- Once you completed the installation, open the LD Player emulator.
- Go to the Play Store and log in to your account.
- Search for the [Discontinued] Navigation Gestures–Swipe Controls and start the download.
- After the installation, go to the home of the LD Player.
- Find the [Discontinued] Navigation Gestures–Swipe Controls and start using it.
- Congratulations, you can now use this app on your PC.
[Discontinued] Navigation Gestures–Swipe Controls
|App Name||[Discontinued] Navigation Gestures–Swipe Controls|
|Update||November 7, 2019|
|Requirement||5.0 and up|
[Discontinued] Navigation Gestures–Swipe Controls FAQs, Guide, and Features
THIS APP IS NOT COMPATIBLE WITH ANDROID 11 AND LATER!
NAVIGATION GESTURES WILL NOT BE RECEIVING ANY MORE UPDATES!
Jealous of the cool new gesture navigation features on newer phones?
With Navigation Gestures, you don’t have to buy a new phone or wait for the next Android update to get swipe gesture controls. Navigation Gestures brings swipe gestures to any Android device! Replace the navigation bar buttons and get gesture controls with Navigation Gestures!
Best of all, Navigation Gestures can completely hide the stock navigation bar
without root! This is the first gesture control app with this feature.
Swipe left, right, up, or down. Swipe up and hold. Tap. Double tap. Long press. Go crazy and split the pill in 3! There’s a lot of ways you can use the gesture bar to control your phone. Don’t like how the gesture pill looks? Customize it!
Here’s everything you can do:
– Single tap
– Double tap
– Tap and hold (long press)
– Swipe up and hold
– Swipe left
– Swipe left and hold
– Swipe right
– Swipe right and hold
– Swipe up
– Swipe down
– Swipe up from left
– Swipe up and hold from left
– Swipe up from center
– Swipe up and hold from center
– Swipe up from right
– Swipe up and hold from right
– Recent apps
– Toggle split-screen (Android Nougat+)
– Open previous app (Android Nougat+)
– Open Assistant
– Hide pill
– Toggle navigation bar
– Pull down notifications
– Pull down quick settings
– Open power menu
– Skip to previous media track
– Skip to next media track
– Play/pause current media track
– Show keyboard switch dialog
– Launch app
– Lock screen
– Take screenshot
– Kill all background apps
– Rotate screen
– Toggle flashlight
– Toggle Bluetooth
– Toggle WiFi
– Toggle battery saver
– Toggle screen timeout
– Open volume panel
– Launch Activity
– Launch Shortcut
– Trigger Tasker Event
– Send Intent
– Toggle auto brightness
– Lower brightness
– Raise brightness
– Open app drawer
– Lower volume
– Raise volume
– Cycle ringer mode
– Toggle media volume mute
– Kill all background apps
– Hold back
– Go forward
– Open menu
– Kill current app
– Accessibility button (Android Oreo+)
– Choose accessibility button (Android Oreo+)
– Send keycode
– Send long-press keycode
– Send double-press keycode
Appearance (all free)
– Customize pill color
– Customize pill transparency
– Customize pill border color
– Customize pill corner radius
– Customize pill width/height
– Customize pill X/Y position
Behavior (all free)
– Blacklist pill/show NavBar in selected apps
– Customize sensitivity
– Customize vibration duration
– Customize animation duration
– Automatically hide pill after delay
– Many more
Setting up ADB: https://www.xda-developers.com/install-adb-windows-macos-linux/
– If your system navigation bar keeps hiding itself, run this ADB command:
adb shell settings delete global policy_control
Or, hit the “PROBLEMS?” button on the main screen and select the option that describes this issue.
– If you uninstalled the app without turning off “Hide Navigation Bar,” run this ADB command:
adb shell wm overscan reset
– If your lock screen icons are cut off, go to Settings>>Behavior>>Blacklisting and enable Don’t Hide NavBar on Lock Screen
Please visit this page for more details on the latest release and to find answers to frequently asked questions.
Check out the official XDA forum thread to leave feedback.
Please visit the GitHub page to report any issues you find.
We’re back with another stable release, including some new features and plenty of bug fixes.
Here are the highlights:
– New Android 10-like side gestures
– Reduced battery usage
– Minor settings reorganization
More details: https://gist.github.com/zacharee/eea98beba99f271001c33aef27f2f0cc
The [Discontinued] Navigation Gestures–Swipe Controls is the property of its developer/inc. The information and contents on this website are coming from Google Play. We are not an affiliate partner with the developers. The trademark, images, logo, company name, and product name are the sole property of its developers.
The apps listed here are not hosted on our server. If the visitor uses the “Download” link, it will be redirected to its official Play Store pages.