Download DiskDigger photo recovery for PC – Windows 11/10/8/7 & Mac
Are you looking for a way to download and install the DiskDigger photo recovery for PC and Mac? You’ve come to the right place. Because in this tutorial, we are going to discuss how to download and install this app on a laptop or computer.
Both Windows 64 bit and 32 bit are compatible with these methods. If you have macOS, you can also run this app on it! The following method is straightforward and easy to do. Just make sure that you read the instruction thoroughly to install the DiskDigger photo recovery on Windows PC or Mac successfully.
How To Download and Install DiskDigger photo recovery for PC (Windows and Mac)
To download the DiskDigger photo recovery on PC, you’ll have to use an android emulator. For this tutorial, we are going to use either Nox Player or LD Player. Both of these emulators are powerful and capable of running the DiskDigger photo recovery on your Windows or Mac.
Method 1: Install DiskDigger photo recovery for PC Using Nox Player Emulator
One of the best emulators as of now is the Nox Player. This emulator can perfectly run the DiskDigger photo recovery on your PC. To install this emulator, follow the steps below:
- Download the latest version of Nox Player from their website.
- Once you have the Nox Player, start the installation by double-clicking the setup file and following the installation process.
- After a while, this emulator will be installed on your PC. You will find its icon on your desktop. Double click to run it.
- Find the Google Play Store and log in to your account.
- Now, look for the DiskDigger photo recovery and click the download button.
- Wait for the installation to complete.
- Congratulations, you have completed the installation.
Method 2: Install DiskDigger photo recovery for PC Using LD Player Emulator
If you choose to install the LD Player to install the DiskDigger photo recovery on your PC, simply follow the procedure below:
- Get the LD Player app and then download it to your computer.
- After you have the installer, double-click click it, and start the installation.
- Once you completed the installation, open the LD Player emulator.
- Go to the Play Store and log in to your account.
- Search for the DiskDigger photo recovery and start the download.
- After the installation, go to the home of the LD Player.
- Find the DiskDigger photo recovery and start using it.
- Congratulations, you can now use this app on your PC.
DiskDigger photo recovery
|App Name||DiskDigger photo recovery|
|Developer||Defiant Technologies, LLC|
|Update||September 15, 2021|
|Requirement||4.1 and up|
DiskDigger photo recovery FAQs, Guide, and Features
DiskDigger can undelete and recover lost photos and images from your memory card or internal memory. No rooting necessary!* Whether you accidentally deleted a photo, or even reformatted your memory card, DiskDigger’s powerful data recovery features can find your lost pictures and let you restore them.
You can upload your recovered files directly to Google Drive, Dropbox, or send them via email. The app also allows you to save the files to a different local folder on your device.
* If your device is not rooted, the app will perform a “limited” scan for your deleted photos by searching your cache and thumbnails.
* If your device is rooted, the app will search all of your device’s memory for any trace of photos, as well as videos!
* After the scan is complete, tap the “Clean up” button to permanently delete any items that you no longer need (currently an experimental feature, available only in the Basic Scan).
* You can also use the “Wipe free space” option to erase the remaining free space on your device, so that any deleted files can no longer be recoverable.
For complete instructions, please see http://diskdigger.org/android
If you need to recover more types of files besides photos and videos, try DiskDigger Pro!
– Improved compatibility with Android 11 storage permissions.
– New option to filter results based on their location (folder or cache name) on your device.
The DiskDigger photo recovery is the property of its developer/inc. The information and contents on this website are coming from Google Play. We are not an affiliate partner with the developers. The trademark, images, logo, company name, and product name are the sole property of its developers.
The apps listed here are not hosted on our server. If the visitor uses the “Download” link, it will be redirected to its official Play Store pages.