Download DLink IP Cam Viewer by OWLR for PC – Windows 11/10/8/7 & Mac
Are you looking for a way to download and install the DLink IP Cam Viewer by OWLR for PC and Mac? You’ve come to the right place. Because in this tutorial, we are going to discuss how to download and install this app on a laptop or computer.
Both Windows 64 bit and 32 bit are compatible with these methods. If you have macOS, you can also run this app on it! The following method is straightforward and easy to do. Just make sure that you read the instruction thoroughly to install the DLink IP Cam Viewer by OWLR on Windows PC or Mac successfully.
How To Download and Install DLink IP Cam Viewer by OWLR for PC (Windows and Mac)
To download the DLink IP Cam Viewer by OWLR on PC, you’ll have to use an android emulator. For this tutorial, we are going to use either Nox Player or LD Player. Both of these emulators are powerful and capable of running the DLink IP Cam Viewer by OWLR on your Windows or Mac.
Method 1: Install DLink IP Cam Viewer by OWLR for PC Using Nox Player Emulator
One of the best emulators as of now is the Nox Player. This emulator can perfectly run the DLink IP Cam Viewer by OWLR on your PC. To install this emulator, follow the steps below:
- Download the latest version of Nox Player from their website.
- Once you have the Nox Player, start the installation by double-clicking the setup file and following the installation process.
- After a while, this emulator will be installed on your PC. You will find its icon on your desktop. Double click to run it.
- Find the Google Play Store and log in to your account.
- Now, look for the DLink IP Cam Viewer by OWLR and click the download button.
- Wait for the installation to complete.
- Congratulations, you have completed the installation.
Method 2: Install DLink IP Cam Viewer by OWLR for PC Using LD Player Emulator
If you choose to install the LD Player to install the DLink IP Cam Viewer by OWLR on your PC, simply follow the procedure below:
- Get the LD Player app and then download it to your computer.
- After you have the installer, double-click click it, and start the installation.
- Once you completed the installation, open the LD Player emulator.
- Go to the Play Store and log in to your account.
- Search for the DLink IP Cam Viewer by OWLR and start the download.
- After the installation, go to the home of the LD Player.
- Find the DLink IP Cam Viewer by OWLR and start using it.
- Congratulations, you can now use this app on your PC.
DLink IP Cam Viewer by OWLR
|App Name||DLink IP Cam Viewer by OWLR|
|Update||March 2, 2021|
|Requirement||4.1 and up|
DLink IP Cam Viewer by OWLR FAQs, Guide, and Features
OWLR makes viewing your home, your pets, your office easy and simple with our free IP camera viewer designed for real people!
OWLR: D-Link IP Camera Viewer is designed for D-Link cameras for home (e.g. baby monitor, home security) and office use (store security).
Some of our user’s favourite features include:
CAMERA AUTO DISCOVERY
Our smart auto-discovery feature detects your D-Link IP camera and can complete the install in less than 30 seconds. Once added, only YOU can view your camera from your OWLR IP Camera Viewer app.
ADD YOUR OWN PUBLIC WEBCAMS
Want to see your favourite traffic cams? OWLR supports publicly-accessible web cams (currently MJPG only) using a URL to view the webcam on your Public Camera Channel.
MORE FEATURES COMING!
We are furiously adding new features every week based on user feedback – let us know your feedback at http://hootie.co/owlr-users-suggest and we will respond with more information.
We are available at http://owlr.uservoice.com or [email protected] or facebook.com/getowlr
OWLR: D-LINK IP CAMERA VIEWER APP FEATURES:
– Autodiscovery of D-Link IP cameras (no IP address necessary)
– External access to camera if UPnP is enabled on your router (http://hootie.co/upnphelp)
– Public webcams support (Featured/Favourites)
– MJPEG and RTSP video support
– Easy to use PTZ features
(More features coming in future releases!)
OWLR respects you and your privacy:
– All camera passwords stay on your phone, not in our servers
– All camera feeds are only available to you and yours that you share with
– When the app goes into the background, the video feed stops
KNOWN SUPPORTED CAMERAS (OCT 2015):
DCS-930L, DCS-932L, DCS-933L, DCS-935L, DCS-942L, DCS-5009L, DCS-5010L, DCS-5020L, DCS-5222L, DCS-2130
OWLR and the OWLR logo are trademarks or registered trademarks of OWLR Technologies Ltd or its subsidiaries in the United Kingdom or other countries. All other company or product names mentioned herein are trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective companies.
Update for correcting issues for Android 10
The DLink IP Cam Viewer by OWLR is the property of its developer/inc. The information and contents on this website are coming from Google Play. We are not an affiliate partner with the developers. The trademark, images, logo, company name, and product name are the sole property of its developers.
The apps listed here are not hosted on our server. If the visitor uses the “Download” link, it will be redirected to its official Play Store pages.