Download DNS Switch – Unlock Region Restrict for PC – Windows 11/10/8/7 & Mac
Are you looking for a way to download and install the DNS Switch – Unlock Region Restrict for PC and Mac? You’ve come to the right place. Because in this tutorial, we are going to discuss how to download and install this app on a laptop or computer.
Both Windows 64 bit and 32 bit are compatible with these methods. If you have macOS, you can also run this app on it! The following method is straightforward and easy to do. Just make sure that you read the instruction thoroughly to install the DNS Switch – Unlock Region Restrict on Windows PC or Mac successfully.
How To Download and Install DNS Switch – Unlock Region Restrict for PC (Windows and Mac)
To download the DNS Switch – Unlock Region Restrict on PC, you’ll have to use an android emulator. For this tutorial, we are going to use either Nox Player or LD Player. Both of these emulators are powerful and capable of running the DNS Switch – Unlock Region Restrict on your Windows or Mac.
Method 1: Install DNS Switch – Unlock Region Restrict for PC Using Nox Player Emulator
One of the best emulators as of now is the Nox Player. This emulator can perfectly run the DNS Switch – Unlock Region Restrict on your PC. To install this emulator, follow the steps below:
- Download the latest version of Nox Player from their website.
- Once you have the Nox Player, start the installation by double-clicking the setup file and following the installation process.
- After a while, this emulator will be installed on your PC. You will find its icon on your desktop. Double click to run it.
- Find the Google Play Store and log in to your account.
- Now, look for the DNS Switch – Unlock Region Restrict and click the download button.
- Wait for the installation to complete.
- Congratulations, you have completed the installation.
Method 2: Install DNS Switch – Unlock Region Restrict for PC Using LD Player Emulator
If you choose to install the LD Player to install the DNS Switch – Unlock Region Restrict on your PC, simply follow the procedure below:
- Get the LD Player app and then download it to your computer.
- After you have the installer, double-click click it, and start the installation.
- Once you completed the installation, open the LD Player emulator.
- Go to the Play Store and log in to your account.
- Search for the DNS Switch – Unlock Region Restrict and start the download.
- After the installation, go to the home of the LD Player.
- Find the DNS Switch – Unlock Region Restrict and start using it.
- Congratulations, you can now use this app on your PC.
DNS Switch – Unlock Region Restrict
|App Name||DNS Switch – Unlock Region Restrict|
|Developer||Google Commerce Ltd|
|Update||August 31, 2021|
|Requirement||4.1 and up|
DNS Switch – Unlock Region Restrict FAQs, Guide, and Features
Unlimited access to restricted Web Pages and favourite online steam
* No root required
* WiFi / Mobile Data Network (2G/3G/4G) support
* Tablet and smartphone support
* Support your own dns servers
* Unblock the restricted web content
* Switch to different region to workaround country limitation
* Browse faster on the net
Select two dns servers to enable DNS switch, and uncheck selection to disable it. or just click “reset dns” button to disable.
The app will create a VPN tunnel to serve only DNS inquiry. The other network traffic will not be impacted.
DNS Switch providers an easy way to change DNS. Works without root and for both WiFi and mobile network data connections.
Supported DNS servers:
OpenDNS Family Shield
IBM Quad9 DNS
iQiyi (unlock China sites)
The DNS Switch – Unlock Region Restrict is the property of its developer/inc. The information and contents on this website are coming from Google Play. We are not an affiliate partner with the developers. The trademark, images, logo, company name, and product name are the sole property of its developers.
The apps listed here are not hosted on our server. If the visitor uses the “Download” link, it will be redirected to its official Play Store pages.