Download Do Not Blink – Staring Contest Game for PC – Windows 11/10/8/7 & Mac
Are you looking for a way to download and install the Do Not Blink – Staring Contest Game for PC and Mac? You’ve come to the right place. Because in this tutorial, we are going to discuss how to download and install this app on a laptop or computer.
Both Windows 64 bit and 32 bit are compatible with these methods. If you have macOS, you can also run this app on it! The following method is straightforward and easy to do. Just make sure that you read the instruction thoroughly to install the Do Not Blink – Staring Contest Game on Windows PC or Mac successfully.
How To Download and Install Do Not Blink – Staring Contest Game for PC (Windows and Mac)
To download the Do Not Blink – Staring Contest Game on PC, you’ll have to use an android emulator. For this tutorial, we are going to use either Nox Player or LD Player. Both of these emulators are powerful and capable of running the Do Not Blink – Staring Contest Game on your Windows or Mac.
Method 1: Install Do Not Blink – Staring Contest Game for PC Using Nox Player Emulator
One of the best emulators as of now is the Nox Player. This emulator can perfectly run the Do Not Blink – Staring Contest Game on your PC. To install this emulator, follow the steps below:
- Download the latest version of Nox Player from their website.
- Once you have the Nox Player, start the installation by double-clicking the setup file and following the installation process.
- After a while, this emulator will be installed on your PC. You will find its icon on your desktop. Double click to run it.
- Find the Google Play Store and log in to your account.
- Now, look for the Do Not Blink – Staring Contest Game and click the download button.
- Wait for the installation to complete.
- Congratulations, you have completed the installation.
Method 2: Install Do Not Blink – Staring Contest Game for PC Using LD Player Emulator
If you choose to install the LD Player to install the Do Not Blink – Staring Contest Game on your PC, simply follow the procedure below:
- Get the LD Player app and then download it to your computer.
- After you have the installer, double-click click it, and start the installation.
- Once you completed the installation, open the LD Player emulator.
- Go to the Play Store and log in to your account.
- Search for the Do Not Blink – Staring Contest Game and start the download.
- After the installation, go to the home of the LD Player.
- Find the Do Not Blink – Staring Contest Game and start using it.
- Congratulations, you can now use this app on your PC.
Do Not Blink – Staring Contest Game
|App Name||Do Not Blink – Staring Contest Game|
|Update||December 7, 2020|
|Requirement||4.4 and up|
Do Not Blink – Staring Contest Game FAQs, Guide, and Features
So you think you can stare?
Turn on your camera and keep your eyes open as long as possible. Don’t get distracted, because as soon as you blink your eyes, time stops and you are game over. Latest face detection technology and computer vision is used to detect eye blinks in real-time. Are you ready for an AR staring contest?
In a normal staring contest, two people stare in each other’s eyes for as long as possible without blinking. The person who first laughs, blinks his eyes or turns his head looses the game. Using augmented reality you can now have a staring contest with yourself with this app. The rules for the game are simple: do not blink or look away!
The staring contest that led to the current Guinness World Record was held in Australia for charity and was won by Fergal “Eyesore” Fleming. He was able to resist blinking his eyes for 40 minutes and 59 seconds when his opponent bowed his head. Can you break the record? Find out how long you can go without blinking your eyes and have a staring contest with yourself using this augmented reality mobile game.
How to prepare and improve your score
On average we blink 15 times a minute to re-wet your eyes and keep dust away. In windy areas we blink even more. Keep your eyes clean and free of any irritation to improve your score in a staring contest. Shut your eyes before starting the game to relax your muscles and moisten your eyes before your begin. Stay relaxed and focused during the contest. You will develop you staring skills with more practice. The app will keep track of your personal high score. Good luck!
Do not blink your eyes!
The Do Not Blink – Staring Contest Game is the property of its developer/inc. The information and contents on this website are coming from Google Play. We are not an affiliate partner with the developers. The trademark, images, logo, company name, and product name are the sole property of its developers.
The apps listed here are not hosted on our server. If the visitor uses the “Download” link, it will be redirected to its official Play Store pages.