Download Drag Racing for PC – Windows 11/10/8/7 & Mac
Are you looking for a way to download and install the Drag Racing for PC and Mac? You’ve come to the right place. Because in this tutorial, we are going to discuss how to download and install this app on a laptop or computer.
Both Windows 64 bit and 32 bit are compatible with these methods. If you have macOS, you can also run this app on it! The following method is straightforward and easy to do. Just make sure that you read the instruction thoroughly to install the Drag Racing on Windows PC or Mac successfully.
How To Download and Install Drag Racing for PC (Windows and Mac)
To download the Drag Racing on PC, you’ll have to use an android emulator. For this tutorial, we are going to use either Nox Player or LD Player. Both of these emulators are powerful and capable of running the Drag Racing on your Windows or Mac.
Method 1: Install Drag Racing for PC Using Nox Player Emulator
One of the best emulators as of now is the Nox Player. This emulator can perfectly run the Drag Racing on your PC. To install this emulator, follow the steps below:
- Download the latest version of Nox Player from their website.
- Once you have the Nox Player, start the installation by double-clicking the setup file and following the installation process.
- After a while, this emulator will be installed on your PC. You will find its icon on your desktop. Double click to run it.
- Find the Google Play Store and log in to your account.
- Now, look for the Drag Racing and click the download button.
- Wait for the installation to complete.
- Congratulations, you have completed the installation.
Method 2: Install Drag Racing for PC Using LD Player Emulator
If you choose to install the LD Player to install the Drag Racing on your PC, simply follow the procedure below:
- Get the LD Player app and then download it to your computer.
- After you have the installer, double-click click it, and start the installation.
- Once you completed the installation, open the LD Player emulator.
- Go to the Play Store and log in to your account.
- Search for the Drag Racing and start the download.
- After the installation, go to the home of the LD Player.
- Find the Drag Racing and start using it.
- Congratulations, you can now use this app on your PC.
|App Name||Drag Racing|
|Developer||Creative Mobile Games|
|Update||December 3, 2021|
|Requirement||4.1 and up|
Drag Racing FAQs, Guide, and Features
Drag Racing is the original nitro fuelled racing game which fascinated over 100 000 000 fans around the globe. Race, Tune, Upgrade and Customize over 50 different car styles from JDM, Europe or the US.
We added limitless car customization options which will make your garage unique and standing out. Challenge other players online: race 1 on 1, drive your opponent’s car, or participate in real-time 10-player races in Pro League.
CUSTOMIZATION TO STAND OUT:
Collect unique stickers and livery designed by our friends from CIAY Studio and Sumo Fish. Turn your beloved cars into racing masterpieces.
Your imagination knows no boundaries – combine all customization options to make your own state of the art car livery design.
Do you think racing in a straight line is easy? Try to find the right balance between power and grip while staying in your class. Tune your car and accelerate your way to victory, Add nitrous oxide for more fun, but don’t hit the button too early! Go deeper and adjust gear ratios to shave off precious milliseconds through 10 levels of cars and race categories.
Racing on your own may be fun enough, but the ultimate challenge is in the “Online” section. Go head-to-head against your friends or random racers, beat them while driving their own cars, or race against 9 players at once in real-time competitions. Join a team to exchange tunes, discuss strategy and share your achievements.
It’s all about the players! Connect with other car game fanatics and enjoy Drag Racing together:
Drag Racing Website: https://dragracingclassic.com
CIAY Studio: https://www.facebook.com/ciaystudio/
Sumo Fish: https://www.big-sumo.com/decals
– If the game doesn’t start up, runs slowly or crashes, please get in touch and we’ll do our best to help.
If you have any questions, make sure you check out our FAQ at https://dragracing.atlassian.net/wiki/spaces/DRS
…or use one of the two ways to contact us through our Support system: https://dragracing.atlassian.net/servicedesk/customer/portals or via e-mail at [email protected]
– Added support for Android 11
The Drag Racing is the property of its developer/inc. The information and contents on this website are coming from Google Play. We are not an affiliate partner with the developers. The trademark, images, logo, company name, and product name are the sole property of its developers.
The apps listed here are not hosted on our server. If the visitor uses the “Download” link, it will be redirected to its official Play Store pages.