Download Draw Your Game for PC – Windows 11/10/8/7 & Mac
Are you looking for a way to download and install the Draw Your Game for PC and Mac? You’ve come to the right place. Because in this tutorial, we are going to discuss how to download and install this app on a laptop or computer.
Both Windows 64 bit and 32 bit are compatible with these methods. If you have macOS, you can also run this app on it! The following method is straightforward and easy to do. Just make sure that you read the instruction thoroughly to install the Draw Your Game on Windows PC or Mac successfully.
How To Download and Install Draw Your Game for PC (Windows and Mac)
To download the Draw Your Game on PC, you’ll have to use an android emulator. For this tutorial, we are going to use either Nox Player or LD Player. Both of these emulators are powerful and capable of running the Draw Your Game on your Windows or Mac.
Method 1: Install Draw Your Game for PC Using Nox Player Emulator
One of the best emulators as of now is the Nox Player. This emulator can perfectly run the Draw Your Game on your PC. To install this emulator, follow the steps below:
- Download the latest version of Nox Player from their website.
- Once you have the Nox Player, start the installation by double-clicking the setup file and following the installation process.
- After a while, this emulator will be installed on your PC. You will find its icon on your desktop. Double click to run it.
- Find the Google Play Store and log in to your account.
- Now, look for the Draw Your Game and click the download button.
- Wait for the installation to complete.
- Congratulations, you have completed the installation.
Method 2: Install Draw Your Game for PC Using LD Player Emulator
If you choose to install the LD Player to install the Draw Your Game on your PC, simply follow the procedure below:
- Get the LD Player app and then download it to your computer.
- After you have the installer, double-click click it, and start the installation.
- Once you completed the installation, open the LD Player emulator.
- Go to the Play Store and log in to your account.
- Search for the Draw Your Game and start the download.
- After the installation, go to the home of the LD Player.
- Find the Draw Your Game and start using it.
- Congratulations, you can now use this app on your PC.
Draw Your Game
|App Name||Draw Your Game|
|Update||July 17, 2020|
|Requirement||5.0 and up|
Draw Your Game FAQs, Guide, and Features
Everybody has one day dreamed of creating his own video game. It’s now possible with Draw Your Game! All you need is paper, pens, and our app! It’s super easy!
Why not get the app now and read these simple instructions during the download?
1. Draw your own game’s world on a piece of paper, using black, blue, green and red pens.
2. Use the Draw Your Game app to take a picture of your drawing.
3. Wait a few seconds, while Draw Your Game transforms the drawing into an amazing game !
4. Play your brand new game, with a cute character that you can control.
5. Share your creation with other Draw Your Game players from all around the world. Of course we check them to be sure there’s no inappropriate content!
How do I play?
In Draw Your Game, there are three modes you can play!
▶ Create: this is where you build your own world with paper and pens! You can also draw inside the game, so you can create on the go.
▶ Explore: play the levels of drawers from all around the world. Some of them are easy. Some others are complex and very hard. You choose whatever you want to play!
▶ Adventure: play through a hundred levels picked by our team of dreamers. Follow unlockable characters through their journey into a world of paper.
There are two kinds of levels:
▶ Escape: the character must find a way off the paper to escape and finish the level. Sometimes it requires some clever mind tricks!
▶ Destruction: the character must push blue objects into red ones to destroy them. It’s not as easy as you may think!
The game is FREE (with ads)
▶ For free, you can finished the game and unlock all features if you play in the adventure mode.
▶ You earn a sticker each time you finish a level and you unlock a feature when you finish a season.
▶ You need to wait 2 hours between each season unlocked.
▶ There is a video ad every 5 minutes.
If you don’t want to wait or don’t want to play in adventure mode, you can do a purchase to unlock features:
▶ One by one if you want to consume your stickers.
▶ You can buy the “Full Version” (in-app purchase) to unlock all at once.
▶ A special offer is available for the “Full Version” the first 24h (30%).
So what are these pens for?
You can pick between four colors to draw a world:
▶ Black for stationary floors/ground (basically, platforms)
▶ Blue for movable objects that the character can push around (we love physics)
▶ Green for bouncing elements (sounds like fun)
▶ Red for elements that will destroy the character or the blue objects (don’t touch them!)
Here are some advices from our artists
▶ Use fairly wide felt-tip pens.
▶ Choose vivid colors.
▶ Take pictures under good lighting.
Our team approves each new world before releasing it to the community, and a rating system is used to rank the top worlds against one another. We spend an epic amount of time to ensure that your children (and ours as well) won’t see inappropriate content in the game.
Of course, if you think we’ve missed some things, there are ways inside the game to report us anything you want.
Some limitations we’re aware of
Draw Your Game only runs on smartphones and tablets with a camera that can be used to scan your drawings.
Want to share you creations with us?
We’re always amazed by your creations. We validate every level, but if you want to get some love and feedback about your world, share it with us on Twitter (@DrawYourGame) or Facebook! You can also send us your feature suggestions!
Share your best levels and follow our latest news on our Twitter: https://twitter.com/DrawYourGame?s=09
The Draw Your Game is the property of its developer/inc. The information and contents on this website are coming from Google Play. We are not an affiliate partner with the developers. The trademark, images, logo, company name, and product name are the sole property of its developers.
The apps listed here are not hosted on our server. If the visitor uses the “Download” link, it will be redirected to its official Play Store pages.