Download DroidVPN – Easy Android VPN for PC – Windows 11/10/8/7 & Mac
Are you looking for a way to download and install the DroidVPN – Easy Android VPN for PC and Mac? You’ve come to the right place. Because in this tutorial, we are going to discuss how to download and install this app on a laptop or computer.
Both Windows 64 bit and 32 bit are compatible with these methods. If you have macOS, you can also run this app on it! The following method is straightforward and easy to do. Just make sure that you read the instruction thoroughly to install the DroidVPN – Easy Android VPN on Windows PC or Mac successfully.
How To Download and Install DroidVPN – Easy Android VPN for PC (Windows and Mac)
To download the DroidVPN – Easy Android VPN on PC, you’ll have to use an android emulator. For this tutorial, we are going to use either Nox Player or LD Player. Both of these emulators are powerful and capable of running the DroidVPN – Easy Android VPN on your Windows or Mac.
Method 1: Install DroidVPN – Easy Android VPN for PC Using Nox Player Emulator
One of the best emulators as of now is the Nox Player. This emulator can perfectly run the DroidVPN – Easy Android VPN on your PC. To install this emulator, follow the steps below:
- Download the latest version of Nox Player from their website.
- Once you have the Nox Player, start the installation by double-clicking the setup file and following the installation process.
- After a while, this emulator will be installed on your PC. You will find its icon on your desktop. Double click to run it.
- Find the Google Play Store and log in to your account.
- Now, look for the DroidVPN – Easy Android VPN and click the download button.
- Wait for the installation to complete.
- Congratulations, you have completed the installation.
Method 2: Install DroidVPN – Easy Android VPN for PC Using LD Player Emulator
If you choose to install the LD Player to install the DroidVPN – Easy Android VPN on your PC, simply follow the procedure below:
- Get the LD Player app and then download it to your computer.
- After you have the installer, double-click click it, and start the installation.
- Once you completed the installation, open the LD Player emulator.
- Go to the Play Store and log in to your account.
- Search for the DroidVPN – Easy Android VPN and start the download.
- After the installation, go to the home of the LD Player.
- Find the DroidVPN – Easy Android VPN and start using it.
- Congratulations, you can now use this app on your PC.
DroidVPN – Easy Android VPN
|App Name||DroidVPN – Easy Android VPN|
|Developer||Google Commerce Ltd|
|Update||June 29, 2021|
|Version||Varies with device|
|Requirement||Varies with device|
DroidVPN – Easy Android VPN FAQs, Guide, and Features
DroidVPN is an easy to use VPN software for android devices. Our VPN service can help you to unblock regional internet restrictions, web filtering, bypass firewalls, and browse the web anonymously by tunneling all your internet traffic from your android device to our servers.
What separates DroidVPN from other VPN Applications is it can tunnel your traffic through ICMP(IP over ICMP). This means you can browse the internet even if you are only allowed to send ping requests and internet browsing is blocked on your firewall.
Notes and Reminders
You need to restart your device if it no longer connects after updating to the latest version.
* To all users who are using our app to get Free internet that is posting reviews that it is not working please understand that the problem is your ISP if you can no longer connect. Please read this for additional details: http://droidvpn.com/page/cannot-connect-because-port-x-is-closed-37/
* FREE ACCOUNT is limited to 200MB/day and can only login to FREE SERVERS.
* Subscription is required if you want to use all the servers and remove the 200MB/day limit
* If you are using any Free RAM/Task manager application, then add DroidVPN to it’s exclusion list to avoid DroidVPN from being unloaded in memory.
* If your phone is rebooting please read: http://droidvpn.com/page/phone-reboots-when-connecting-droidvpn-7/
* For CyanogenMod(Jellybean) users that cannot connect: http://droidvpn.com/page/droidvpn-cannot-connect-using-cyanogenmods-jellybean411-update-27/
– Gives you unrestricted Speed
– Encrypts your internet traffic
– Unblocks web sites
– Tunnel IP traffic through ICMP or UDP
– Can sometimes connect to paid hotspots for free
– Save network traffic through data compression
– Blocks annoying ads all over the web
LOCATION OF SERVERS: View complete list here: https://droidvpn.com/status
1. Android version below 4.0 requires root.
2. On android phones below 4.0 you need a working tun.ko for your phone. (Look for our “TUN.ko installer”)
3. DroidVPN account. Signup for free here: http://droidvpn.com/signup
4. Working internet connection. DroidVPN is not a replacement for your ISP.
HOW TO USE
1. Enter the username that you registered and the password that is sent to you.
2. If you are using a free account make sure to change your server to “Free Server” by tapping the flag.
3. Press the large connect button.
4. When the “DroidVPN is now connected” message appeared, press the home or back button
5. You can now start browsing and all your internet connection will pass through our VPN server.
Features to be added soon:
– Proxy Authentication
If you are having problems don’t hesitate to send us an email or report a problem using the app so we can help you fix your problems.
PLEASE DO NOT REPORT customer support issues in REVIEWS! We will not be able to help you troubleshoot or report back to you any fix. Please send an email describing your problem in detail to [email protected]
Do you need a vpn for your PC? Visit: https://droidvpn.com/download-vpn
Fixed TCP connection read issues.
Fixed bug on android 4.x
The DroidVPN – Easy Android VPN is the property of its developer/inc. The information and contents on this website are coming from Google Play. We are not an affiliate partner with the developers. The trademark, images, logo, company name, and product name are the sole property of its developers.
The apps listed here are not hosted on our server. If the visitor uses the “Download” link, it will be redirected to its official Play Store pages.