Download DS cam for PC – Windows 11/10/8/7 & Mac
Are you looking for a way to download and install the DS cam for PC and Mac? You’ve come to the right place. Because in this tutorial, we are going to discuss how to download and install this app on a laptop or computer.
Both Windows 64 bit and 32 bit are compatible with these methods. If you have macOS, you can also run this app on it! The following method is straightforward and easy to do. Just make sure that you read the instruction thoroughly to install the DS cam on Windows PC or Mac successfully.
How To Download and Install DS cam for PC (Windows and Mac)
To download the DS cam on PC, you’ll have to use an android emulator. For this tutorial, we are going to use either Nox Player or LD Player. Both of these emulators are powerful and capable of running the DS cam on your Windows or Mac.
Method 1: Install DS cam for PC Using Nox Player Emulator
One of the best emulators as of now is the Nox Player. This emulator can perfectly run the DS cam on your PC. To install this emulator, follow the steps below:
- Download the latest version of Nox Player from their website.
- Once you have the Nox Player, start the installation by double-clicking the setup file and following the installation process.
- After a while, this emulator will be installed on your PC. You will find its icon on your desktop. Double click to run it.
- Find the Google Play Store and log in to your account.
- Now, look for the DS cam and click the download button.
- Wait for the installation to complete.
- Congratulations, you have completed the installation.
Method 2: Install DS cam for PC Using LD Player Emulator
If you choose to install the LD Player to install the DS cam on your PC, simply follow the procedure below:
- Get the LD Player app and then download it to your computer.
- After you have the installer, double-click click it, and start the installation.
- Once you completed the installation, open the LD Player emulator.
- Go to the Play Store and log in to your account.
- Search for the DS cam and start the download.
- After the installation, go to the home of the LD Player.
- Find the DS cam and start using it.
- Congratulations, you can now use this app on your PC.
|App Name||DS cam|
|Update||October 5, 2021|
|Version||Varies with device|
|Requirement||Varies with device|
DS cam FAQs, Guide, and Features
You must own a Synology NAS to run his app, and be running the latest Surveillance Station 8.0 to get the complete set of features*
DS cam makes it possible to monitor and receive alert notifications from all your surveillance cameras set up on a Synology DiskStation. Smart features such as PTZ, patrols or lens control allow for perfect control of your cameras in real time, while advanced filters make it easy to pinpoint any specific event from large lists of recordings. You can even perform all essential management tasks, from disabling a camera to unlocking and deleting a snapshot.
Find all detailed features about the app on our website:
www.synology.com > Surveillance > Mobile App > Specifications
．Fixed an issue where the next recording cannot play automatically after the current recording had finished playing.
．Fixed an issue where a recording cannot play in certain network environments.
．Minor bug fixes.
The DS cam is the property of its developer/inc. The information and contents on this website are coming from Google Play. We are not an affiliate partner with the developers. The trademark, images, logo, company name, and product name are the sole property of its developers.
The apps listed here are not hosted on our server. If the visitor uses the “Download” link, it will be redirected to its official Play Store pages.