Download DS file for PC – Windows 11/10/8/7 & Mac
Are you looking for a way to download and install the DS file for PC and Mac? You’ve come to the right place. Because in this tutorial, we are going to discuss how to download and install this app on a laptop or computer.
Both Windows 64 bit and 32 bit are compatible with these methods. If you have macOS, you can also run this app on it! The following method is straightforward and easy to do. Just make sure that you read the instruction thoroughly to install the DS file on Windows PC or Mac successfully.
How To Download and Install DS file for PC (Windows and Mac)
To download the DS file on PC, you’ll have to use an android emulator. For this tutorial, we are going to use either Nox Player or LD Player. Both of these emulators are powerful and capable of running the DS file on your Windows or Mac.
Method 1: Install DS file for PC Using Nox Player Emulator
One of the best emulators as of now is the Nox Player. This emulator can perfectly run the DS file on your PC. To install this emulator, follow the steps below:
- Download the latest version of Nox Player from their website.
- Once you have the Nox Player, start the installation by double-clicking the setup file and following the installation process.
- After a while, this emulator will be installed on your PC. You will find its icon on your desktop. Double click to run it.
- Find the Google Play Store and log in to your account.
- Now, look for the DS file and click the download button.
- Wait for the installation to complete.
- Congratulations, you have completed the installation.
Method 2: Install DS file for PC Using LD Player Emulator
If you choose to install the LD Player to install the DS file on your PC, simply follow the procedure below:
- Get the LD Player app and then download it to your computer.
- After you have the installer, double-click click it, and start the installation.
- Once you completed the installation, open the LD Player emulator.
- Go to the Play Store and log in to your account.
- Search for the DS file and start the download.
- After the installation, go to the home of the LD Player.
- Find the DS file and start using it.
- Congratulations, you can now use this app on your PC.
|App Name||DS file|
|Update||August 18, 2020|
|Requirement||5.0 and up|
DS file FAQs, Guide, and Features
*You must own a Synology NAS to run this app, and be running DSM 6.2 on your Synology NAS to get the complete set of features*
DS file is ideal to manage files stored on your NAS, upload or download between the NAS and the Android device, or do basic editing tasks. And always securely with HTTPS support. Besides file management, DS file is also a useful tool to do anything from browsing pictures, watching videos or checking work documents when you are on the go.
Find all detailed features about the app on our website:
– The update is expected to be available in all regions within the next few days. The actual time of release may vary slightly depending on the region.
– Fixed the issue where photo backup might fail after a period of app inactivity.
– Fixed the issue where uploading files with non-English file names might fail.
The DS file is the property of its developer/inc. The information and contents on this website are coming from Google Play. We are not an affiliate partner with the developers. The trademark, images, logo, company name, and product name are the sole property of its developers.
The apps listed here are not hosted on our server. If the visitor uses the “Download” link, it will be redirected to its official Play Store pages.