Download DSM-5 Differential Diagnosis for PC – Windows 11/10/8/7 & Mac
Are you looking for a way to download and install the DSM-5 Differential Diagnosis for PC and Mac? You’ve come to the right place. Because in this tutorial, we are going to discuss how to download and install this app on a laptop or computer.
Both Windows 64 bit and 32 bit are compatible with these methods. If you have macOS, you can also run this app on it! The following method is straightforward and easy to do. Just make sure that you read the instruction thoroughly to install the DSM-5 Differential Diagnosis on Windows PC or Mac successfully.
How To Download and Install DSM-5 Differential Diagnosis for PC (Windows and Mac)
To download the DSM-5 Differential Diagnosis on PC, you’ll have to use an android emulator. For this tutorial, we are going to use either Nox Player or LD Player. Both of these emulators are powerful and capable of running the DSM-5 Differential Diagnosis on your Windows or Mac.
Method 1: Install DSM-5 Differential Diagnosis for PC Using Nox Player Emulator
One of the best emulators as of now is the Nox Player. This emulator can perfectly run the DSM-5 Differential Diagnosis on your PC. To install this emulator, follow the steps below:
- Download the latest version of Nox Player from their website.
- Once you have the Nox Player, start the installation by double-clicking the setup file and following the installation process.
- After a while, this emulator will be installed on your PC. You will find its icon on your desktop. Double click to run it.
- Find the Google Play Store and log in to your account.
- Now, look for the DSM-5 Differential Diagnosis and click the download button.
- Wait for the installation to complete.
- Congratulations, you have completed the installation.
Method 2: Install DSM-5 Differential Diagnosis for PC Using LD Player Emulator
If you choose to install the LD Player to install the DSM-5 Differential Diagnosis on your PC, simply follow the procedure below:
- Get the LD Player app and then download it to your computer.
- After you have the installer, double-click click it, and start the installation.
- Once you completed the installation, open the LD Player emulator.
- Go to the Play Store and log in to your account.
- Search for the DSM-5 Differential Diagnosis and start the download.
- After the installation, go to the home of the LD Player.
- Find the DSM-5 Differential Diagnosis and start using it.
- Congratulations, you can now use this app on your PC.
DSM-5 Differential Diagnosis
|App Name||DSM-5 Differential Diagnosis|
|Developer||Unbound Medicine, Inc|
|Update||April 13, 2021|
|Requirement||6.0 and up|
DSM-5 Differential Diagnosis FAQs, Guide, and Features
Preview or Buy using this app.
FREE PREVIEW – View select topics to experience the 6-step diagnostic framework and interactive decision trees to discover how this app can help all health care professionals narrow down an accurate psychiatric diagnosis.
ABOUT DSM-5™ DIFFERENTIAL DIAGNOSIS HANDBOOK
All clinicians are trained to make accurate diagnoses. Beginning with the patient’s presenting symptoms, they ultimately narrow down multiple options to one condition. The DSM-5 Differential Diagnosis Handbook can play a critical role in this process by improving the diagnostic process of psychiatric conditions. Leveraging latest DSM-5 classifications from the American Psychiatric Association, users are able to use a trusted 6-step process when dealing with, sometimes unfamiliar, psych conditions.
Exclusive, integrated interactive decision trees provide a step-by-step process of asking yes or no questions to find a tentative diagnosis. When the initial diagnosis is reached, tables of differential diagnoses are presented to help confirm or present new options.
• Interactive decision trees for narrowing down psychiatric diagnoses
• Algorithms for enhanced assessment
• The latest DSM-5 classifications and ICD-10 codes
• Helpful tables of differential diagnoses
• Detailed entries featuring definitions for each psychiatric condition
• Expansive guidance on all 6 steps of the differential diagnosis process
• Universal Index Search help find topics quickly
• “Favorites” for bookmarking important entries
Author: Michael B. First, MD
Publisher: American Psychiatric Association Publishing
Powered by: Unbound Medicine
* New app banner
* Bug fixes
The DSM-5 Differential Diagnosis is the property of its developer/inc. The information and contents on this website are coming from Google Play. We are not an affiliate partner with the developers. The trademark, images, logo, company name, and product name are the sole property of its developers.
The apps listed here are not hosted on our server. If the visitor uses the “Download” link, it will be redirected to its official Play Store pages.