Download EasyCast – cast phone to tv, Roku, Fire TV, Xbox for PC – Windows 11/10/8/7 & Mac
Are you looking for a way to download and install the EasyCast – cast phone to tv, Roku, Fire TV, Xbox for PC and Mac? You’ve come to the right place. Because in this tutorial, we are going to discuss how to download and install this app on a laptop or computer.
Both Windows 64 bit and 32 bit are compatible with these methods. If you have macOS, you can also run this app on it! The following method is straightforward and easy to do. Just make sure that you read the instruction thoroughly to install the EasyCast – cast phone to tv, Roku, Fire TV, Xbox on Windows PC or Mac successfully.
How To Download and Install EasyCast – cast phone to tv, Roku, Fire TV, Xbox for PC (Windows and Mac)
To download the EasyCast – cast phone to tv, Roku, Fire TV, Xbox on PC, you’ll have to use an android emulator. For this tutorial, we are going to use either Nox Player or LD Player. Both of these emulators are powerful and capable of running the EasyCast – cast phone to tv, Roku, Fire TV, Xbox on your Windows or Mac.
Method 1: Install EasyCast – cast phone to tv, Roku, Fire TV, Xbox for PC Using Nox Player Emulator
One of the best emulators as of now is the Nox Player. This emulator can perfectly run the EasyCast – cast phone to tv, Roku, Fire TV, Xbox on your PC. To install this emulator, follow the steps below:
- Download the latest version of Nox Player from their website.
- Once you have the Nox Player, start the installation by double-clicking the setup file and following the installation process.
- After a while, this emulator will be installed on your PC. You will find its icon on your desktop. Double click to run it.
- Find the Google Play Store and log in to your account.
- Now, look for the EasyCast – cast phone to tv, Roku, Fire TV, Xbox and click the download button.
- Wait for the installation to complete.
- Congratulations, you have completed the installation.
Method 2: Install EasyCast – cast phone to tv, Roku, Fire TV, Xbox for PC Using LD Player Emulator
If you choose to install the LD Player to install the EasyCast – cast phone to tv, Roku, Fire TV, Xbox on your PC, simply follow the procedure below:
- Get the LD Player app and then download it to your computer.
- After you have the installer, double-click click it, and start the installation.
- Once you completed the installation, open the LD Player emulator.
- Go to the Play Store and log in to your account.
- Search for the EasyCast – cast phone to tv, Roku, Fire TV, Xbox and start the download.
- After the installation, go to the home of the LD Player.
- Find the EasyCast – cast phone to tv, Roku, Fire TV, Xbox and start using it.
- Congratulations, you can now use this app on your PC.
EasyCast – cast phone to tv, Roku, Fire TV, Xbox
|App Name||EasyCast – cast phone to tv, Roku, Fire TV, Xbox|
|Developer||TV Master – Smart TV Remote Control|
|Update||December 14, 2021|
|Requirement||4.4 and up|
EasyCast – cast phone to tv, Roku, Fire TV, Xbox FAQs, Guide, and Features
Want to chromecast or screencast your phone’s movie/game/video/picture on your big screen TV in smart view via DLNA? Screen share them on a large screen to make them look more amazing?
EasyCast has all functions that fulfills your wishes. TV Cast video, photo, game, music and movie to your TV in wireless display!
• Automatically search nearby TVs to cast screen via DLNA
• Scans local & SD cards files: music, audio, video, photo, PPT/slides
•Chromecast/Miracast/Screencast/Anycast/All share Cast/TV Cast/Airplay for all media
• Low latency with wireless display
• Multiple video playback modes
• TV Remote control function
How to screen share my phone to TV in smart view?
1. Turn off VPN and make sure your phone and TV are connected to the same Wi-Fi network
2. Launch the app and it will search for available devices nearby, then select the device to cast screen
4. Select local file to tv cast in samsung smart view
5. Start to enjoy the big screen viewing experience with stayconnect devices.
Built-in DLNA device/player/smart TV supported:
-Microsoft Xbox One
-Amazon Fire TV & Fire Stick
-Miracast for android to tv
: Roku, smart TV Samsung, Vizio,
screen share LG smart tv, Hisense, Sony, Panasonic, Sharp, Toshiba, Philips, Insignia,Videocon Dth, Philco, Aoc, Jvc, Haier, Westinghouse, Daewoo, Sansui, Sanyo, Akai, Polaroid, Mi TV, Huawei TV etc.
-Other DLNA TV equipment
*Make sure your tv is DLNA certified before using
*This app is not an official TV brand product and is not affiliated with any of the above brands.
*Please know the differences of the screen mirroring, samsung dex and miracast. TV Casting does not display exactly what’s on your screen the way screen mirroring does. You can close the app and do other phone actions without interrupting the casting.
⭐Support all smart TV
⭐Stable and fast connected
⭐Cast your phone in one click
The EasyCast – cast phone to tv, Roku, Fire TV, Xbox is the property of its developer/inc. The information and contents on this website are coming from Google Play. We are not an affiliate partner with the developers. The trademark, images, logo, company name, and product name are the sole property of its developers.
The apps listed here are not hosted on our server. If the visitor uses the “Download” link, it will be redirected to its official Play Store pages.