Download eBudde™ App for PC – Windows 11/10/8/7 & Mac
Are you looking for a way to download and install the eBudde™ App for PC and Mac? You’ve come to the right place. Because in this tutorial, we are going to discuss how to download and install this app on a laptop or computer.
Both Windows 64 bit and 32 bit are compatible with these methods. If you have macOS, you can also run this app on it! The following method is straightforward and easy to do. Just make sure that you read the instruction thoroughly to install the eBudde™ App on Windows PC or Mac successfully.
How To Download and Install eBudde™ App for PC (Windows and Mac)
To download the eBudde™ App on PC, you’ll have to use an android emulator. For this tutorial, we are going to use either Nox Player or LD Player. Both of these emulators are powerful and capable of running the eBudde™ App on your Windows or Mac.
Method 1: Install eBudde™ App for PC Using Nox Player Emulator
One of the best emulators as of now is the Nox Player. This emulator can perfectly run the eBudde™ App on your PC. To install this emulator, follow the steps below:
- Download the latest version of Nox Player from their website.
- Once you have the Nox Player, start the installation by double-clicking the setup file and following the installation process.
- After a while, this emulator will be installed on your PC. You will find its icon on your desktop. Double click to run it.
- Find the Google Play Store and log in to your account.
- Now, look for the eBudde™ App and click the download button.
- Wait for the installation to complete.
- Congratulations, you have completed the installation.
Method 2: Install eBudde™ App for PC Using LD Player Emulator
If you choose to install the LD Player to install the eBudde™ App on your PC, simply follow the procedure below:
- Get the LD Player app and then download it to your computer.
- After you have the installer, double-click click it, and start the installation.
- Once you completed the installation, open the LD Player emulator.
- Go to the Play Store and log in to your account.
- Search for the eBudde™ App and start the download.
- After the installation, go to the home of the LD Player.
- Find the eBudde™ App and start using it.
- Congratulations, you can now use this app on your PC.
|App Name||eBudde™ App|
|Developer||Little Brownie Bakers|
|Update||January 29, 2021|
|Requirement||4.1 and up|
eBudde™ App FAQs, Guide, and Features
The must-have app for volunteers in the Girl Scout Cookie Program® now has a new name and added functionality. The eBudde™ App makes your life simpler by meeting you wherever you are in the cookie season.
Built into the app are all the best parts of the eBudde cookie management system for desktop users. If you’re a troop or service unit volunteer*, you’ll love the power and simplicity of this free mobile app from Little Brownie Bakers®.
IMPROVED SCHEDULING & PICKUP
No matter which approach your council is taking to the Girl Scout Cookie Season — virtual, in-person or both — the eBudde App offers you powerful support the whole way.
From picking up your initial order at a contactless delivery station to restocking at a cookie cupboard, the eBudde App is ready to support your transactions all season long. Schedule your pick-up day and choose the best available time slot with just a touch. You’ll be able to see if your local cupboard has the Girl Scout Cookies® you need even before you place your order.
INTEGRATION WITH DIGITAL COOKIE® PLATFORM
Because the eBudde App has been developed to work with Girl Scouts’ Digital Cookie® platform, families stay in the know about their Girl Scouts’ initial orders. If you have a virtual booth set up in Digital Cookie, you can monitor its sales just as you would for any girl in your troop.
As an added convenience for 2020-2021, all records and sales will automatically follow girls who change troops.
FRIENDLY DESIGN & SUPPORT FOR VOLUNTEERS
A streamlined dashboard with simple button icons offers quick access to everything from calendar dates to historic data. With just a touch, you can*:
Stay in touch
• View important messages from your council
• Add or edit contacts
Keep an eye on key dates
• Use calendar to manage dates and deadlines
• Review your troop checklist to stay on track all season long
Manage orders and rewards
• Track and place Girl Scout Cookie™ orders for traditional and digital sales
• Track amounts due and paid
• Submit your final initial order to your council
• Place orders for girl rewards and never miss a deadline
• Find troops that have extra cookies
• View cookies ordered from cupboards
Manage deliveries, plus edit and compare data
• Select when and where you pick up your Girl Scout Cookie™ order
• Take electronic signatures for deliveries
• Add or edit each girl’s information and payments
• Compare current sales data against the previous season
Sign up for booth sales
• See what booth locations are open and sign up for the site of your choice
Get help any time
• Watch training videos and get assistance from within the app
*Cupboard manager and delivery user roles can also be set up by councils; capabilities vary based on user type
Minor bug fixing.
The eBudde™ App is the property of its developer/inc. The information and contents on this website are coming from Google Play. We are not an affiliate partner with the developers. The trademark, images, logo, company name, and product name are the sole property of its developers.
The apps listed here are not hosted on our server. If the visitor uses the “Download” link, it will be redirected to its official Play Store pages.