Download Echo for PC – Windows 11/10/8/7 & Mac
Are you looking for a way to download and install the Echo for PC and Mac? You’ve come to the right place. Because in this tutorial, we are going to discuss how to download and install this app on a laptop or computer.
Both Windows 64 bit and 32 bit are compatible with these methods. If you have macOS, you can also run this app on it! The following method is straightforward and easy to do. Just make sure that you read the instruction thoroughly to install the Echo on Windows PC or Mac successfully.
How To Download and Install Echo for PC (Windows and Mac)
To download the Echo on PC, you’ll have to use an android emulator. For this tutorial, we are going to use either Nox Player or LD Player. Both of these emulators are powerful and capable of running the Echo on your Windows or Mac.
Method 1: Install Echo for PC Using Nox Player Emulator
One of the best emulators as of now is the Nox Player. This emulator can perfectly run the Echo on your PC. To install this emulator, follow the steps below:
- Download the latest version of Nox Player from their website.
- Once you have the Nox Player, start the installation by double-clicking the setup file and following the installation process.
- After a while, this emulator will be installed on your PC. You will find its icon on your desktop. Double click to run it.
- Find the Google Play Store and log in to your account.
- Now, look for the Echo and click the download button.
- Wait for the installation to complete.
- Congratulations, you have completed the installation.
Method 2: Install Echo for PC Using LD Player Emulator
If you choose to install the LD Player to install the Echo on your PC, simply follow the procedure below:
- Get the LD Player app and then download it to your computer.
- After you have the installer, double-click click it, and start the installation.
- Once you completed the installation, open the LD Player emulator.
- Go to the Play Store and log in to your account.
- Search for the Echo and start the download.
- After the installation, go to the home of the LD Player.
- Find the Echo and start using it.
- Congratulations, you can now use this app on your PC.
|Update||September 18, 2018|
|Requirement||4.1 and up|
Echo FAQs, Guide, and Features
Echo is a simple audio recorder with instant playback. Now with optional echo voice effect. To make a recording just hold the record button, release it and hear it played back.
Once you’ve made a recording you can play it back as much as you’d like. Hit replay while a recording is already playing and it will be played again over the top. You can also record while playing, or play while recording. Sonic chaos is guaranteed.
Echo’s not just for fun, it’s designed to be the quickest and easiest way to hear yourself. It’s a mirror for sound: use it to practice speaking a foreign language, voice training, playing music, or giving a speech. Or just have fun recording your friends.
Best of all, Echo is completely ad-free, so you can use it without distraction.
* You can now save externally – this is available from the Recordings screen which you can access through the menu. (To save a recording to this screen, simply tap the blue star at the top of the screen after making the recording.)
* Recordings are saved as uncompressed audio – this means they have great sound quality, but the files can be large. (Technically, Echo records 16 bit, 44.1 KHz PCM mono audio – storing 1 minute of audio uses 5.29MB.)
* Sharing of externally saved files is possible (e.g. by attaching to email, messaging apps etc) – we’ll be adding sharing directly from the app soon.
* Minor bug fix (Settings take effect immediately even when using your device’s back button)
* Updated to new Android permissions model
* Minor UI and accessibility tweaks
We’d love your feedback: [email protected]
The Echo is the property of its developer/inc. The information and contents on this website are coming from Google Play. We are not an affiliate partner with the developers. The trademark, images, logo, company name, and product name are the sole property of its developers.
The apps listed here are not hosted on our server. If the visitor uses the “Download” link, it will be redirected to its official Play Store pages.