Download Electric Protector for PC – Windows 11/10/8/7 & Mac
Are you looking for a way to download and install the Electric Protector for PC and Mac? You’ve come to the right place. Because in this tutorial, we are going to discuss how to download and install this app on a laptop or computer.
Both Windows 64 bit and 32 bit are compatible with these methods. If you have macOS, you can also run this app on it! The following method is straightforward and easy to do. Just make sure that you read the instruction thoroughly to install the Electric Protector on Windows PC or Mac successfully.
How To Download and Install Electric Protector for PC (Windows and Mac)
To download the Electric Protector on PC, you’ll have to use an android emulator. For this tutorial, we are going to use either Nox Player or LD Player. Both of these emulators are powerful and capable of running the Electric Protector on your Windows or Mac.
Method 1: Install Electric Protector for PC Using Nox Player Emulator
One of the best emulators as of now is the Nox Player. This emulator can perfectly run the Electric Protector on your PC. To install this emulator, follow the steps below:
- Download the latest version of Nox Player from their website.
- Once you have the Nox Player, start the installation by double-clicking the setup file and following the installation process.
- After a while, this emulator will be installed on your PC. You will find its icon on your desktop. Double click to run it.
- Find the Google Play Store and log in to your account.
- Now, look for the Electric Protector and click the download button.
- Wait for the installation to complete.
- Congratulations, you have completed the installation.
Method 2: Install Electric Protector for PC Using LD Player Emulator
If you choose to install the LD Player to install the Electric Protector on your PC, simply follow the procedure below:
- Get the LD Player app and then download it to your computer.
- After you have the installer, double-click click it, and start the installation.
- Once you completed the installation, open the LD Player emulator.
- Go to the Play Store and log in to your account.
- Search for the Electric Protector and start the download.
- After the installation, go to the home of the LD Player.
- Find the Electric Protector and start using it.
- Congratulations, you can now use this app on your PC.
|App Name||Electric Protector|
|Update||June 26, 2019|
|Requirement||4.1 and up|
Electric Protector FAQs, Guide, and Features
Electric Protector puts you in the role of an electrician who is getting ready to repair a motor out in the field. Not only is it important to get the job done, but doing it safely is what matters most. Practice the safety standards of NFPA 70E while you isolate the power source, select and don the appropriate PPE, lock out/tag out, and so on. Make the right choices, and your worker completes the work safely. Miss a step and witness your worker fall victim to an electric shock or arc flash.
This game features:
-Numerous scenarios for maximum replayability
-Various combinations of AR clothing to choose from
-Beautiful 3D artwork and animations
-Explosive outcomes for wrong choices
-Based on NFPA 70E 2018 standards
Electric Protector was developed by Koch Industries and Simcoach Games to give players practice with key aspects of electrical safety standards NFPA 70e.
Electric Protector is a Simcoach Skill Arcade app. Explore careers, practice basic job skills and earn badges to gain exposure to careers and training opportunities in your area. To learn more about the Skill Arcade check out www.simcoachgames.com.
Updated for 64 bit.
The Electric Protector is the property of its developer/inc. The information and contents on this website are coming from Google Play. We are not an affiliate partner with the developers. The trademark, images, logo, company name, and product name are the sole property of its developers.
The apps listed here are not hosted on our server. If the visitor uses the “Download” link, it will be redirected to its official Play Store pages.