Download Electronics Toolkit for PC – Windows 11/10/8/7 & Mac
Are you looking for a way to download and install the Electronics Toolkit for PC and Mac? You’ve come to the right place. Because in this tutorial, we are going to discuss how to download and install this app on a laptop or computer.
Both Windows 64 bit and 32 bit are compatible with these methods. If you have macOS, you can also run this app on it! The following method is straightforward and easy to do. Just make sure that you read the instruction thoroughly to install the Electronics Toolkit on Windows PC or Mac successfully.
How To Download and Install Electronics Toolkit for PC (Windows and Mac)
To download the Electronics Toolkit on PC, you’ll have to use an android emulator. For this tutorial, we are going to use either Nox Player or LD Player. Both of these emulators are powerful and capable of running the Electronics Toolkit on your Windows or Mac.
Method 1: Install Electronics Toolkit for PC Using Nox Player Emulator
One of the best emulators as of now is the Nox Player. This emulator can perfectly run the Electronics Toolkit on your PC. To install this emulator, follow the steps below:
- Download the latest version of Nox Player from their website.
- Once you have the Nox Player, start the installation by double-clicking the setup file and following the installation process.
- After a while, this emulator will be installed on your PC. You will find its icon on your desktop. Double click to run it.
- Find the Google Play Store and log in to your account.
- Now, look for the Electronics Toolkit and click the download button.
- Wait for the installation to complete.
- Congratulations, you have completed the installation.
Method 2: Install Electronics Toolkit for PC Using LD Player Emulator
If you choose to install the LD Player to install the Electronics Toolkit on your PC, simply follow the procedure below:
- Get the LD Player app and then download it to your computer.
- After you have the installer, double-click click it, and start the installation.
- Once you completed the installation, open the LD Player emulator.
- Go to the Play Store and log in to your account.
- Search for the Electronics Toolkit and start the download.
- After the installation, go to the home of the LD Player.
- Find the Electronics Toolkit and start using it.
- Congratulations, you can now use this app on your PC.
|App Name||Electronics Toolkit|
|Update||March 22, 2021|
|Requirement||4.1 and up|
Electronics Toolkit FAQs, Guide, and Features
Electronics Toolkit is a helpful app with dozens of tools, calculators and references made for electronic engineers, students and hobbyists.
• Resistor color codes – calculate the resistance of resistors by selecting the colors of the bands
• SMD resistor codes – calculate the resistance of SMD resistors by entering the number
• LED resistor calculator – calculate the needed resistance to connect en LED to a power source
• Parallel resistors – calculate the resistance of resistors in parallel
• Voltage divider – calculate the output voltage of a voltage divider
• Series resistors – calculate the resistance of resistors in series
• Ohm’s law – calculate the voltage, current of resistance by entering the other two
• Capacitance calculator – calculate the capacitance, voltage or charge by entering the other two
• Battery discharge – calculate the time it takes to discharge a battery
• Inductor color codes – calculate the inductance of inductors by selecting the colors of the bands
• Parallel capacitors – calculate the capacitance of capacitors in parallel
• Series capacitors – calculate the capacitance of capacitors in series
• Unit converter – unit converter for length, temperature, area, volume, weight, time, angle, power and base
• Op-amp calculator – calculate the output voltage of non-inverting, inverting, summing and differential opamps
• Wheatstone bridge – calculate the resistance of one resistor in a balanced bridge or calculate the output voltage
• Inductor codes – calculate the inductance of inductors by entering the number
• Capacitor codes – calculate the capacitance of capacitors by entering the number
• DAC and ADC calculator – calculate the output of digital-analog and analog-digital converters
• Wavelength frequency calculator – calculate the frequency or wavelength of a wave
• SI prefixes – convert numbers with SI prefixes
• Capacitor energy – calculate the energy in an capacitor
• Slew rate calculator – calculate the slew rate
• Star delta transformation – calculate the resistors in a star delta transformation
• Zener calculator – calculate the resistance of the resistor and voltage of the zener
• Air core inductor calculator – calculate the inductance and wire length of an air core inductor
• 555 timer calculator – calculate the frequency, period, duty cycle, high time and low time of a popular 555 timer circuit
• Plate capacitor calculator – calculate the capacity of a plate capacitor
• Resistance to color code calculator – calculate the colors on the resistor by entering the resistance
• LM317 – calculate the output voltage of an LM317
• Low pass filters
• Wire resistance – calculate the resistance of electrical wire
• RMS voltage
• Decibel calculator
• Logic gates – truth table of the 7 logic gates with interactive buttons
• 7-segment display – interactive display that you can change by clicking on one of the segments or by clicking on a button to show a hexadecimal character
• ASCII – decimal, hexadecimal, binary, octal and char ASCII table
• Resistivity – table with the resistivity of common metals at 293K
• Arduino pinout
• Pinout diagrams of 4000 and 7400 series ICs
• Bluetooth – connect to a bluetooth module like the HC-05 to talk with an arduino or other microcontroller with the terminal, button and slider modes
• read the contents of your USB storage && modify or delete the contents of your USB storage – used to save images of IC pinout diagrams
• receive data from Internet && view network connections && full network access – used to load the IC data list and to collect statistics with Google Firebase
• pair with Bluetooth devices && access Bluetooth settings – used to connect with bluetooth devices
• prevent device from sleeping – prevents bluetooth devices from disconnecting
The Electronics Toolkit is the property of its developer/inc. The information and contents on this website are coming from Google Play. We are not an affiliate partner with the developers. The trademark, images, logo, company name, and product name are the sole property of its developers.
The apps listed here are not hosted on our server. If the visitor uses the “Download” link, it will be redirected to its official Play Store pages.