Download ElfYourself® for PC – Windows 11/10/8/7 & Mac
Are you looking for a way to download and install the ElfYourself® for PC and Mac? You’ve come to the right place. Because in this tutorial, we are going to discuss how to download and install this app on a laptop or computer.
Both Windows 64 bit and 32 bit are compatible with these methods. If you have macOS, you can also run this app on it! The following method is straightforward and easy to do. Just make sure that you read the instruction thoroughly to install the ElfYourself® on Windows PC or Mac successfully.
How To Download and Install ElfYourself® for PC (Windows and Mac)
To download the ElfYourself® on PC, you’ll have to use an android emulator. For this tutorial, we are going to use either Nox Player or LD Player. Both of these emulators are powerful and capable of running the ElfYourself® on your Windows or Mac.
Method 1: Install ElfYourself® for PC Using Nox Player Emulator
One of the best emulators as of now is the Nox Player. This emulator can perfectly run the ElfYourself® on your PC. To install this emulator, follow the steps below:
- Download the latest version of Nox Player from their website.
- Once you have the Nox Player, start the installation by double-clicking the setup file and following the installation process.
- After a while, this emulator will be installed on your PC. You will find its icon on your desktop. Double click to run it.
- Find the Google Play Store and log in to your account.
- Now, look for the ElfYourself® and click the download button.
- Wait for the installation to complete.
- Congratulations, you have completed the installation.
Method 2: Install ElfYourself® for PC Using LD Player Emulator
If you choose to install the LD Player to install the ElfYourself® on your PC, simply follow the procedure below:
- Get the LD Player app and then download it to your computer.
- After you have the installer, double-click click it, and start the installation.
- Once you completed the installation, open the LD Player emulator.
- Go to the Play Store and log in to your account.
- Search for the ElfYourself® and start the download.
- After the installation, go to the home of the LD Player.
- Find the ElfYourself® and start using it.
- Congratulations, you can now use this app on your PC.
|Developer||Magic Mirror LLC|
|Update||November 25, 2021|
|Requirement||4.1 and up|
ElfYourself® FAQs, Guide, and Features
The most popular app of the Holiday Season 14 years running is back with great new dances and features!
This holiday tradition lets you “Elf Yourself” and star in dozens of personalized videos with your face on dancing elves. Add up to 5 faces, then select a dance and the app automatically creates your video! Share your dancing skills on social media – or message a super fun holiday greeting to your friends and family. It’s as easy as pie!
ElfYourself is FREE to download and enjoy, some dances are free, but most require purchase to unlock. You can purchase dances individually or get our Season Pass to access all content and remove ads for 12 months!
Choose our Season Pass to subscribe for 12 months.
Your Google Play account will be charged the listed annual fee until you cancel.
Cancellation is easy through your Google Play settings.
When you confirm your purchase, payment will be charged through your Google Play account.
Your subscription will automatically renew unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period.
Don’t want to auto-renew?
Manage your account and renewal settings in your user Account Settings.
Cancel your subscription anytime through your Account Settings.
No cancellation fee.
– Applied bug fixes to the AR dances
– Additional stability and optimizations
– Latest updates – New dances – Snowy Village and Happy Days!
– Streamlined dance playback experience
– Longer dance previews with all faces you create
– ElfYourself NFTs (details in the app)
– A new personalized background to customize
Also, do not forget to:
– Dance with the elves using Augmented Reality (AR)*
*Note: AR Android requirements – Android 7.0 (Nougat) OS or higher
The ElfYourself® is the property of its developer/inc. The information and contents on this website are coming from Google Play. We are not an affiliate partner with the developers. The trademark, images, logo, company name, and product name are the sole property of its developers.
The apps listed here are not hosted on our server. If the visitor uses the “Download” link, it will be redirected to its official Play Store pages.