Download EMUI Themes Factory for Huawei for PC – Windows 11/10/8/7 & Mac
Are you looking for a way to download and install the EMUI Themes Factory for Huawei for PC and Mac? You’ve come to the right place. Because in this tutorial, we are going to discuss how to download and install this app on a laptop or computer.
Both Windows 64 bit and 32 bit are compatible with these methods. If you have macOS, you can also run this app on it! The following method is straightforward and easy to do. Just make sure that you read the instruction thoroughly to install the EMUI Themes Factory for Huawei on Windows PC or Mac successfully.
How To Download and Install EMUI Themes Factory for Huawei for PC (Windows and Mac)
To download the EMUI Themes Factory for Huawei on PC, you’ll have to use an android emulator. For this tutorial, we are going to use either Nox Player or LD Player. Both of these emulators are powerful and capable of running the EMUI Themes Factory for Huawei on your Windows or Mac.
Method 1: Install EMUI Themes Factory for Huawei for PC Using Nox Player Emulator
One of the best emulators as of now is the Nox Player. This emulator can perfectly run the EMUI Themes Factory for Huawei on your PC. To install this emulator, follow the steps below:
- Download the latest version of Nox Player from their website.
- Once you have the Nox Player, start the installation by double-clicking the setup file and following the installation process.
- After a while, this emulator will be installed on your PC. You will find its icon on your desktop. Double click to run it.
- Find the Google Play Store and log in to your account.
- Now, look for the EMUI Themes Factory for Huawei and click the download button.
- Wait for the installation to complete.
- Congratulations, you have completed the installation.
Method 2: Install EMUI Themes Factory for Huawei for PC Using LD Player Emulator
If you choose to install the LD Player to install the EMUI Themes Factory for Huawei on your PC, simply follow the procedure below:
- Get the LD Player app and then download it to your computer.
- After you have the installer, double-click click it, and start the installation.
- Once you completed the installation, open the LD Player emulator.
- Go to the Play Store and log in to your account.
- Search for the EMUI Themes Factory for Huawei and start the download.
- After the installation, go to the home of the LD Player.
- Find the EMUI Themes Factory for Huawei and start using it.
- Congratulations, you can now use this app on your PC.
EMUI Themes Factory for Huawei
|App Name||EMUI Themes Factory for Huawei|
|Developer||Google Commerce Ltd|
|Update||February 26, 2018|
|Requirement||7.0 and up|
EMUI Themes Factory for Huawei FAQs, Guide, and Features
EMUI Themes Factory presents its own themes, wallpapers and icons browser, designed for Huawei EMUI 5/5.1/8 phones.
All content available in this app has been carefully created by ourself!
EMUI Themes Factory is a creator of the following well known EMUI 5/8 themes:
– Dark Bloom & Dark Bloom Carbon
– Dark Mode Pro / Dark Mode / Dark Mode Gold
– Paint It Black
– XDA Exclusive
– Colorful Deluxe
– SimpleO – Oreo Style Theme
– SimpleUI – Material Inspired Theme
– Simple N – Nougat Style Theme
– Pixel Dusk
– Redder Black
– Pacific Blue / EMUI Blue
– Mono / Mono Dark
– and others…
– access to all free themes and wallpapers created by EMUI Themes Factory
– download and install EMUI 5/5.1/8 themes
– download and install unique wallpapers
– download and install new icon packs
– get notifications, when new themes or updates will be availabe
Using this app you are supporting EMUI Themes Factory team – and we always deliver unique look to your Huawei/Honor phones!
EMUI Themes Factory
– all themes avaiable through our app are designed ONLY for devices with EMUI 5/5.1/8 (for example: Huawei P9, Huawei P10, Huawei Mate 9, Huawei Mate 10, Honor 8, Honor 9, Honor V10 and others). Before installing any theme please check whether your phone has EMUI 5 or 8 system (go to Settings/About).
– improved interface look
– fixed some random crash issues
– fixed issue with ‘back’ button
– added themes categories
– added sorting options
– improved preview loading
The EMUI Themes Factory for Huawei is the property of its developer/inc. The information and contents on this website are coming from Google Play. We are not an affiliate partner with the developers. The trademark, images, logo, company name, and product name are the sole property of its developers.
The apps listed here are not hosted on our server. If the visitor uses the “Download” link, it will be redirected to its official Play Store pages.