Download English Arabic Dictionary for PC – Windows 11/10/8/7 & Mac
Are you looking for a way to download and install the English Arabic Dictionary for PC and Mac? You’ve come to the right place. Because in this tutorial, we are going to discuss how to download and install this app on a laptop or computer.
Both Windows 64 bit and 32 bit are compatible with these methods. If you have macOS, you can also run this app on it! The following method is straightforward and easy to do. Just make sure that you read the instruction thoroughly to install the English Arabic Dictionary on Windows PC or Mac successfully.
How To Download and Install English Arabic Dictionary for PC (Windows and Mac)
To download the English Arabic Dictionary on PC, you’ll have to use an android emulator. For this tutorial, we are going to use either Nox Player or LD Player. Both of these emulators are powerful and capable of running the English Arabic Dictionary on your Windows or Mac.
Method 1: Install English Arabic Dictionary for PC Using Nox Player Emulator
One of the best emulators as of now is the Nox Player. This emulator can perfectly run the English Arabic Dictionary on your PC. To install this emulator, follow the steps below:
- Download the latest version of Nox Player from their website.
- Once you have the Nox Player, start the installation by double-clicking the setup file and following the installation process.
- After a while, this emulator will be installed on your PC. You will find its icon on your desktop. Double click to run it.
- Find the Google Play Store and log in to your account.
- Now, look for the English Arabic Dictionary and click the download button.
- Wait for the installation to complete.
- Congratulations, you have completed the installation.
Method 2: Install English Arabic Dictionary for PC Using LD Player Emulator
If you choose to install the LD Player to install the English Arabic Dictionary on your PC, simply follow the procedure below:
- Get the LD Player app and then download it to your computer.
- After you have the installer, double-click click it, and start the installation.
- Once you completed the installation, open the LD Player emulator.
- Go to the Play Store and log in to your account.
- Search for the English Arabic Dictionary and start the download.
- After the installation, go to the home of the LD Player.
- Find the English Arabic Dictionary and start using it.
- Congratulations, you can now use this app on your PC.
English Arabic Dictionary
|App Name||English Arabic Dictionary|
|Update||September 21, 2021|
|Requirement||4.1 and up|
English Arabic Dictionary FAQs, Guide, and Features
Arabic <> English Dictionary offline and free. You can search both English and Arabic words. You can search words directly from “Internet Browser” or other Applications by using Sharing option. In the sharing option you will find “Arabic Dictionary” and choosing “Arabic Dictionary” will open the dictionary with the shared word so you need not type. Exiting from the dictionary will return you to “Internet Browser” or other Applications again. This is not only a Dictionary but also a learning tool. You can use this dictionary when you have no Internet connection. MCQ (Multiple Choice Question) option is available. There is autosuggestion so you need not type full words. You also can use Speech to text feature. You can add words to the study plan and remove words from the study plan. When you start typing, you will see some words starting with the letters you typed. The dictionary searches in a database for the matching words. This can slow down typing in small handsets. Therefore in settings there is an option to turn that off. So low profile mobile handsets can turn off Auto search to type quickly. You will see a Dictionary icon on the notification bar to start the app quickly. On sharing text you will find the Arabic Dictionary. This will be helpful to find out the meaning of any word.
Features of the Dictionary:
• Arabic To English
• English To Arabic
• No internet connection required
• Search From Web
• Search by Sharing
• Auto Suggestion
• Pronounce & Voice Search
• Antonyms (Opposite words)
• Backup and Restore
• History & Study Plan
• Word Game
• Share Words
• Copy Words
• IAP added to remove ads.
• Copy to Search is improved.
• The Optical Character Recognition (OCR) feature is improved.
The English Arabic Dictionary is the property of its developer/inc. The information and contents on this website are coming from Google Play. We are not an affiliate partner with the developers. The trademark, images, logo, company name, and product name are the sole property of its developers.
The apps listed here are not hosted on our server. If the visitor uses the “Download” link, it will be redirected to its official Play Store pages.