Download English Grammar Test for PC – Windows 11/10/8/7 & Mac
Are you looking for a way to download and install the English Grammar Test for PC and Mac? You’ve come to the right place. Because in this tutorial, we are going to discuss how to download and install this app on a laptop or computer.
Both Windows 64 bit and 32 bit are compatible with these methods. If you have macOS, you can also run this app on it! The following method is straightforward and easy to do. Just make sure that you read the instruction thoroughly to install the English Grammar Test on Windows PC or Mac successfully.
How To Download and Install English Grammar Test for PC (Windows and Mac)
To download the English Grammar Test on PC, you’ll have to use an android emulator. For this tutorial, we are going to use either Nox Player or LD Player. Both of these emulators are powerful and capable of running the English Grammar Test on your Windows or Mac.
Method 1: Install English Grammar Test for PC Using Nox Player Emulator
One of the best emulators as of now is the Nox Player. This emulator can perfectly run the English Grammar Test on your PC. To install this emulator, follow the steps below:
- Download the latest version of Nox Player from their website.
- Once you have the Nox Player, start the installation by double-clicking the setup file and following the installation process.
- After a while, this emulator will be installed on your PC. You will find its icon on your desktop. Double click to run it.
- Find the Google Play Store and log in to your account.
- Now, look for the English Grammar Test and click the download button.
- Wait for the installation to complete.
- Congratulations, you have completed the installation.
Method 2: Install English Grammar Test for PC Using LD Player Emulator
If you choose to install the LD Player to install the English Grammar Test on your PC, simply follow the procedure below:
- Get the LD Player app and then download it to your computer.
- After you have the installer, double-click click it, and start the installation.
- Once you completed the installation, open the LD Player emulator.
- Go to the Play Store and log in to your account.
- Search for the English Grammar Test and start the download.
- After the installation, go to the home of the LD Player.
- Find the English Grammar Test and start using it.
- Congratulations, you can now use this app on your PC.
English Grammar Test
|App Name||English Grammar Test|
|Update||October 20, 2021|
|Version||Varies with device|
|Requirement||Varies with device|
English Grammar Test FAQs, Guide, and Features
Language learning requires a lot of books and different online resources to be used during the curriculum. This is a time-consuming and uncomfortable way to learn English.
Our language app is the best way to study English and to practice English. Stunning minimalist design and clear user interface make it easy to test your grammar skills.
This English Grammar Test app is perfect for Intermediate and Upper-Intermediate levels.
The test is divided into two levels. Each one contains 30 tests with 20 exercises.
We have managed to put 20 English grammar units (for each level) in each test in a way that each question is a part of a certain unit.
When you complete your English test you see which aspects of English grammar you are good at and which of them require more practice.
When you make a mistake the app explains you why your answer was not correct. Here we offer you an absolutely unique feature — simple explanations for each question that help you understand why we should use certain answer instead of the other.
English learning is nothing without feedback. Use our app to get information about your good and bad sides. Take a grammar test once or twice a week during your curriculum and analyze your results. Focus not on mistakes but on the explanations given.
With the progress page provided in the app you can see your total score and result of each english test. There are three scales from bad to perfect which indicate your percentage. If your total score is colored green then you are ready for a new level.
Another unique feature that you will not find in other apps is the English chat. Download the app and join the chat where you can speak English with thousands of learners around the world.
Moreover, our app provides FREE daily classes, exercises and lessons via popular social media channels.
Learn English free, find new friends — this is the best English practice you can find at the store!
Download one app to get much more: practice, analysis, communication, interesting information.
– 60 tests and 1200 english exercises
– 20 English grammar units in every test
– simple explanations
– total score and progress analytics
– English chat
– clear user interface
– beautiful design
– daily English lessons and exercises
Syllabus covered in english test:
– Word Order
– Present Tenses
– Past Tenses
– Future Tense
– Passive Voice
– Modal Verbs
– Phrasal Verbs
– Irregular Verbs
– Relative Clauses
– Noun plus Preposition
– Adjective plus Preposition
– Some, any, a lot of, many, much etc.
– Reported Speech
– Confusing Words
– Linking Words
– Expressing hypothetical meaning
– Word Formation
– Minor improvements
The English Grammar Test is the property of its developer/inc. The information and contents on this website are coming from Google Play. We are not an affiliate partner with the developers. The trademark, images, logo, company name, and product name are the sole property of its developers.
The apps listed here are not hosted on our server. If the visitor uses the “Download” link, it will be redirected to its official Play Store pages.